What Programming Language are the Bins written In?

Silver Member
Username: Liger

Post Number: 264
What do I need to know in order to compile my own bins? IE. Do I need to know Java Script, or Unix, etc etc? Please also advise about the Linux based boxes as well. I mean what language etc. Thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19356
The basic language at the lowest level is Machine language which is all numbers. To make a little easier, they have created an assembler language where you write simple commands in English of moving a value from one location to another or adding, subtracting etc.
To write even in assembler is somewhat tedious, so they created a slightly higher language called C, and now C++. Microsoft programmers and Linux programmers all rely heavily on C++ now.
One level higher than that is BASIC language, such Visual Basic or VB for short. Sun Microsystems went a slightly different route and on top of C++ they created Java, which more inclined towards Internet communications, and therefore, you will notice getting a request to download the latest free version of Java, particularly if you are using Mixilla Firefor or Chrome.
For creating a BIN, which is mostly internal level to a reciever, but fast work is needed, the current language of choice is C++ at the lower level. If you want to learn, you can get free download of Visual Studio 2008 from Microsoft, which will give you C++ and Visual Basic. learn at your pace - 3 months to a year and you have a good feel of it. As you learn, you will get a good feel of what else your have to learn, INCLUDING SHORT CUTS TO KNOWLEDGE in your particular needs.
You could look at and sign in into codeproject. It is free. Reading there you will know all the different directions amd methodologies available.
There is another site solely related to creating software for and hacking the BINs. I forget the name of it, but as soon as I remember I will let you know. In the meantime, you could also look at you could also look at hackforums.net

Silver Member
Username: Guru4u

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 290
There is no such thing as Mixilla of Firefor you dumbazz

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19358
Cooler King Dumbazz: You forgot to put in your real family name "Dumbazz" with upper-case "D"

The basic language at the lowest level is Machine language which is all numbers. To make it a little easier, they have created an assembler language where you write simple commands in English of moving a value from one location to another or adding, subtracting etc.
To write even in assembler is somewhat tedious, so they created a slightly higher language called C, and now C++. Microsoft programmers and Linux programmers all rely heavily on C++ now.
One level higher than that is BASIC language, such Visual Basic or VB for short. Sun Microsystems went a slightly different route and on top of C++ they created Java, which is more inclined towards Internet communications, and therefore, you will notice getting a request to download the latest free version of Java, particularly if you are using Moxilla Firefox or Chrome.
For creating a BIN, which is mostly internal level to a reciever, where fast work is needed, the current language of choice is C++ at the lower level. If you want to learn, you can get free download of Visual Studio 2008 from Microsoft, which will give you C++ and Visual Basic. learn at your pace - 3 months to a year and you will have a good feel of it. As you learn, you will get a good idea of what else your have to learn, INCLUDING SHORT CUTS TO KNOWLEDGE in your particular needs.
You could look at and sign in into codeproject. It is free. Reading there you will know all the different directions amd methodologies available.
There is another site solely related to creating software for and hacking the BINs. I forget the name of it, but as soon as I remember I will let you know. In the meantime, you could also look at you could
also look at hackforums.net

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
Thanks Nydas... I'm gonna give that a shot. DhanVaad.

Silver Member

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 291
There is no such thing as Mixilla of Firefor you dumbazz

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2128
Liger When you figure it out will you let me know how to do it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
Zulu,
You got it man. But I'm starting from ground zero. I know a lot about computers but nothing about codiing. I'm a pretty smart dude and I resolve most of the $hit myself. So, I don't know how long is it gonna take to master the coding. I'm tired of IKS providers, they just take your hard earned money and hit the street. My aim is code for all good dead boxes, except pancrap cuz I hate that garbage box. I wanna try to code to set up a personal private server to share among several good friends. That's economical and stable. Another thing I wanna do is to get HD going on private personal server. So, I'll C what happens. I have a friend who's computer engineer so hopefully I'll get some help. Anyways, hoping for the best and good luck to me and happy testing for all. BTW, piracy is illegal and always buy your $hit.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19360
Good Luck to you, Liger. One thing I forgot - The processing unit in a receiver is not your everyday x86 or 68000 chip but a special chip designed for use in a receiver. That means that in general you can't use the plethora of x86 ready made programs except in a loader. For working on the inards of a receiver you will have to have a little bit of background of Assembler - enough to understand what a CPU is. Considering there are tons of tutorial on x86 assembler, you can look at any CPU such as a x86 or pentium chip instructions to know about the Assembler language and use that information indirectly to know your receiver's CPU.

Silver Member

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 292
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
Hmm... OK Nydas. Thanks for your help. I think I now know where to get help. I'll PM you occasionally to get advise and to give the progress detail. OK Bhaji Nydas Sat Sri Akal. And DhanVaad.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19361
Yes, it would be best to handle tha kind of stuff by PM - keep the idiots out. a¤a¤a¥Ťa¤a¤µa¤¾a¤

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 477
too late - DNSI knows what you are up to.

Silver Member

Post Number: 268
Chaff,
DN can't do $hit to me. Programming boxes isn't illegal. I can reverse engineer a Smart Card and program an N3 fix. As long as I don't put it in a box to receive unpaid subscription, it is not illegal. But the minute I load it in a box and receive programming for free, without any subscription, I'm a criminal. Then I'm a pirate. I can download ten thousand movies but if don't watch em, it is not illegal. I can download all the software that exists in this world, but if I don't install any, it is not illegal. I can do it all, but within the dimension of the law. You see, I can have the key to your house, but I can't enter in your house without your permission. If I do, then I'm a thief. Having the key isn't a crime, unauthorized use of the key certainly is. I can have all the serial numbers to all softwares, but if I'm not even using one, then I'm not a criminal. I can have a sword, but if I don't chop off somebody's head, then how can I be a murderer. Again, I can do it all, but within the dimensions of the law.

You see the BS weather forecaster, it is legal because what they advertise it do, can allow it be sold by the dealers and on fleabay. But what they don't advertise is illegal. Same goes for all FTA boxes, their initial advertisement allows them to be marketed in the USA, but what's not advertised gets them in the court. I'm not here to make any money or sell any product. My intentions are to learn. And that's not against the law.

Silver Member

Post Number: 479
....and the cow jumped over the moon.

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
And you were left with mouth wide open for the flies to call it home.

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 948
go here to begin
hxxp://www.easy68k.com/index.html
EASy68K Home Page
Editor/Assembler/Simulator for the 68000

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
Hey Juan Thanks.

Much appreciated bro.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14422
Liger

Don't lose your time with those idiot Chaff and Cooler King!

Silver Member

Post Number: 480
Liger

Don't lose your time conspiring to thwart DN security on open forum with those idiot Nalin and plymouth!

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2129
At one time this subject could be discussed on an intelligent level but there are no members here with the appropriate mentality to even start a to discuss this matter.

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
Chaff, have you provided any valuable information regarding this matter. Umm... No... So STFU you filthy slug. I've got the info I needed and began my work. Zulu you can PM me if you some good info and thanks for your support BTW. There are too damn many idiots here. Aka Chaff, who probably is LK. But anyways.....

Enough said... End of discussion.... Thread Closed....

Bronze Member
Username: Lk_lives_______

Post Number: 90
Upload

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14423
Liger
Silver Member

Post Number: 271

Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 03:10 pm:
Chaff, have you provided any valuable information regarding this matter. Umm... No... So STFU you filthy slug. I've got the info I needed and began my work. Zulu you can PM me if you some good info and thanks for your support BTW. There are too damn many idiots here. Aka Chaff, who probably is LK. But anyways.....

Enough said... End of discussion.... Thread Closed....
WE CAN SEE WHO THE LOSER ARE!!!!!!>>>Warhthog AKA LK and her friends!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Upload

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14425
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14427
Picture war???????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 67
Nydas stutters, repeats its posts like an idiot.
Might make some new IDs to agree with itself.

Nydas posts are some one else's info info because Nydas has no technical knowledge, just a power tripper liking to boss people around for its insignificant life with a whopping 20,000 posts, just to live here and tell others what to do. A hack in the true sense of the word.

"The basic language at the lowest level is Machine language which is all numbers." it says. Whan an idiot, it is not numbers at all, it is a I or O, binary to the base of 2. Can't even explain things right, What a hack.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19363
The basic language at lowest level IS numbers. The statment is about a "language". The computers understand 0 and 1q but the questioner wamts to know what "language", and the answere is numbers usually in 8 bit or 16 bit or 32 bit HEX. Hence, Fok Yu,

It is numbers
It is numbers
It is numbers
It is numbers

It is numbers
It is numbers

Username: Black_jack

Post Number: 2
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Informer

Post Number: 170
NFL is here, back to school is near and
the FUN BUNCH are back to bring
ecoustics Satelitte TV back to life

Upload

Upload

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14435
You think?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14437
After the fun bunch closed all other satellites sites, they are back to close eCoustics!

We will not let those troublemakers doing it!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 122
The code for the Kewlsat 5000 that was posted on the web is in VisualBasic

This is how the R-Link came to be.

That is the only one I know for sure.

Silver Member

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 299
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19377
Scatman: That was good information on Kewlsat 5000. Microsoft gives Visual Studio 2008 for free and you can use Visual C++ and Visual Basic for free - both these are included plus some extras.
At the low level, Microsoft has introduced CIL - Common Interface Language, which allows you to create applications in many languages and use portions created in another language. It is not easy to use CIL, though; best to stick to Visual C or VisualBasic.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us