Help with nfusion hd

Silver Member
Username: Pegg

Post Number: 144
My nfusion hd is not detecting 119 and 110. The viewsat is detecting both birds and giving S:77 and Q:86 with same settings. But Nfusion is only detecting S:21 but no Q(uality). What could be the problem?

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 549
I don.t believe there is any problem. what you should do is to ensure after loading latest working bin, you also load the latest transponder file dated July 13, 2010. Also to remember after loading transponder file, when prompted to press OK. don't select OK, instead use the red power button on the remote to reboot the box.
After all that process go ahead do your settings and scan the 110/119 birds, you may not notice any quality on some of the transponders, disregard that and scan you will get channels.

Silver Member
Username: Pegg

Post Number: 145
Thanks Iroy tipit. I did it many times, but no signals. However, when I download factory file and try to search signals. It gets 86% of 119 and 110. However, when I download July 12 file, it did not detect signals. Even July 13 transporders are not detecting any signals.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14414
Pegg

After the loading of file you must do a factory default then after you scan your satellites.

To have the signal try a new Lock Tp!

Bronze Member
Username: Mohamad_obama_1

Post Number: 22
The nfhd is a lot more finickey about the pointing of the dish, you may need to g and tweek it just a tad.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us