Nfusion HD bin released today !

Silver Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 149
Nfusion hd bin are released today at dummychat and here is some info.....

The HD file was released before it is 100% ready but the majority of channels should be fine.

All the channels of the SD are working with the HD receiver.

Check channels in 9400's for HD channels

There are currently some channels that are freezing due to it not being implemented properly yet so report it and note it should be fixed in the next few days

nfusion does not have freezing issues like other and the freezing you will see in some HD channels and even some SD is because it was not implemented properly and just needs to be looked at and fixed.

Have a great day and remember that nfusion is back with a special more advanced IKS (Next Generation S.U.N.S.) systems that is doing a lot more that just make the tv work.

Bronze Member
Username: Van1

Post Number: 18
Sam great new, what is dummychat?

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14401
vng

dummychat is the official site for Nfusion!

Bronze Member
Username: Mohamad_obama_1

Post Number: 18
It went back down, not working now, supposed to be working on the servers............................already.

Silver Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 117
From what I have read, HD on nFusion is still not working.
What is all the hype about?

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1707
It was down yesterday for some server maintenance. It came back up around 7:30 est yesterday and has been working flawless so far.

Username: 6nightwolf9

Post Number: 1
I have been reading a few sites (what even is still standing), and I keep seeing the rumors about nfusion is back for a limited time and want you to buy out remaining stock and some uses are posting about do not buy and really looking foolish.

Let me first draw you to use some common sense.

1) nfusion has taking steps and modified their existing IKS that it is doing more checks to make sure it keeps working,

2) how much stock do you think nfusion has and do you think they really need to sell those compared to how much they sold already? For someone to come back and put more pressure to get x amount of dollars back and then leave is not worth it for nfusion.

3) The system is setup and can continue to work for years (nobody can put a guarantee on any life span of any fta box). Money will keep coming in to nfusion so if you were nfusion, would you want to walk out and leave when you have build such a demand for the boxes?

Let just got to the point,

there are some other people that just hate the best and nfusion is top dog.

they would do anything to bash and make up foolish rumors which nfusion has been dealing with since they became popular.

if you bought and nfusion and it if worked 3-4 months, you have paid for the system,

before the HD file, they were claiming that this is not the real nfusion and bla bla bla

All I can say is the boxes are great and the prices are good.

I hope with the HD file, we can put a lot of rumors to rest and know things will only get better and if you do not want to buy an nfusion, that is up to you.

for those that want one, it is easy to get.

in the mean time, I just wanted to tell the new users who bought their unit and did not get much use of it that it was not done intentionally and nfusion is back and hope you will enjoy your new toy.

For the rest of you,

BAM!

Bronze Member
Username: Mohamad_obama_1

Post Number: 20
Spoken like a true nighthawk.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14406
How many time it will last????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »