Best and the Bestest Player Ever

Username: Unique0001

MiamiUSA

Post Number: 8
Well guys i have a player named satellite-tv-player my friend recommend me before few days and i am using it. I have seen all FIFA Matches by it without any hassle and even they are also offering 1000+ Full Movies.
One more thing this is not an spam or advertising my friend recommend me i liked it so i shared it. Now it's to you !Cheers

Username: Unique0001

MiamiUSA

Post Number: 9
Sorry i forgot to give you the location to be downloaded http://satellite-tv-player i hope you will like it .com sorry

Username: Alishah

Post Number: 4
hey unique great i also have the same player and i am using it from months you know they have added some indian channels too by which we can also watch all new indian movies

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 304
ALISHAH AND UNIQUE0001 YOU THE SAME GUY STOP SPAMING

Post Number: 5
hey you Tulipe first of all i am not a spammer ok and second you are cheap i just shared my best opinion with you guys but i did not know that the funny people like you are also here which are not able to understand the difference between spam and sharing. Jerk

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 468
why not share the links to the free streams, which the $29.00 player connects to.

mms://streams.tvknob.com/tvloops/Ch7/tvknob.wsx

Post Number: 6
free streams man does not work properly and it always stops when i was at the middle of any Programe. And i trust this software because i am using it i am it's customer. And by the way about the $29.00 so it will Provide you more than 3000+ Live channels from all around the world and the best part which i love most is the movie section. You know Chaff they are offering more than 1000+ New Complete Movies which will save your cost of Rent. That's the reason i like the software as it is one time Lifetime fees so i do not think that this is a Bad investment.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us