Ok, finally the VS MAXHD works!

Bronze Member
Username: Breezelow

Texas USA

Post Number: 21
A possible ECM of friday july 2 caused the 100616 file to fail and updating to 100624 and then 100627 didn't fix it, at first, but this did.

Install 3 PEG files in exact order: A "cleaner" file, then 100614, then 100624 with these steps.

At least one critical step is the "weather forecaster" command in file 100614 and it WON'T be available in later upgrade files. It must be done in addition to the "network setup" command AND the "network s/w upgrade" command (3 different steps in the same column). THEN ugrade to 100624, it will have only 2 commands (network setup and Network s/w upgrade), do those. No manual rebooting required (switch in back). Verify that settings are just right and it should be working.

Settings that work as of july 8. Main s/w (PEG file): 100624HM, Network s/w version: DX-X00-N APP 2.00.06 Network setup: installs automatically. If it changes from 1.00.05 to 2.00.6 then you know the W.F. is working right and IKS functions right. Verify that antenna settings are giving you good S and Q of course. Likely the 100627 works in place of 100624.

This is my best attempt at a cookbook for setup. I hope this can help those who couldn't get the MAXHD to work, like me. Very tricky something like a JTAG fix, VS should make it all into one step.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19272
breezelow: Excelent post.
"This is my best attempt at a cookbook for setup. I hope this can help those who couldn't get the MAXHD to work, like me. Very tricky something like a JTAG fix, VS should make it all into one step."

Your one post above will haelp a lot of people on the forum. If you could post a bit more often with your advice, the forum would benefit a lot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us