I messed up with my nao2

Gold Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1264
I don't know where to start. Ok first thing first.
At menu why for god sake, not getting CAS screen.
just before we would like to get CAS screen. We have need to go menu and last one accessory right? There we used to get keyword and some thing like that. That lead us to CAS. There we set all auto rolls off and EMU off. BUT I can't. You know why cuz under accessory I see only "item" If i click that one . Inothing happen but that dims.
I did factory def 15 times no help. did load 1.29 and 2.10 even 2.09. nothing helps. Surprisingly when I used I load 2.10. says get least version huh

Gold Member

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1265
I need help please !
The most important thing for me now is to reach CAS screen to turn emu off. I don't see that.It just vanished. All I see there Now is "item" Please
I tried factory def already many times.

Silver Member
Username: Guru4u

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 258
devin...go to satfix.net for help....hopefully you can find solution to your problem

Gold Member

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1266
I'm trying to get help from satfix as well . thank you.

Gold Member

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1267
Upload
This is where I have problem. I have this but part of it. The missing part is "smart card" and Key Works"
I dont' have those. Instead it has one thing, that is "item" that won't let me go to CAS screen. without going there I can't turn EMU off.
Can't understand where I have lost it.Please help.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7184
can u go to ur usb mode..and did u save ur setting on ur usb u can back up through those...

Gold Member

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1268
Sada,
I fixed it. Actually I needed 129 to get this to work. I don't KNOW what I did that all featurs just vanished away. Some one at satfix helped me.
Every thing came back incl tv. My trouble increased significantly when I was loading 129 as a S/W upgrade, it supposed to load as a bootloader. All well in the end.
Sada, why it didn't scan all the chnanls. What I'm missing.Any setting needed>

Gold Member

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1270
Sada, I'm ok now . It was wrong antenna setting. I chose dishpro fSS instead of 10750.
Thanks you for trying to help me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7185
yep sometimes these small mistakes can cause big problems..i wonder berfore that did u have access to ur usb ..i mean after u screwed up those things disappeared and try to restore it through ur older files..means u should had saved those setting in usb and u can just roll back to ur file that u saved that way u will never loose channel list or ur files list...

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 451

Fookin Retard.

Gold Member

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1271
I will save it now. I saved it on the USB. Remember you help me. But I could't find that USB. lol...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7186
yeh lol that's easiest way ever..no need to worry about any thing..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us