Nfusion solaris

Bronze Member
Username: Tasmanian_satellite

Post Number: 93
I need to point dish at dish network, can someone guide me with this..the dish is currently pointed to receive bev..what do i need to do to the receiver (reconfigure). and also whatcan i receive on both satellites... all help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19204
If you want to point to 110 and 119W, you are currently pointed to 82 and/or 91W.
You need to swing the dish about 28 degrees. You will also need to change the elevation slightly. You might consider getting a tool for fining the satellite.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
do i swing the dish 28 degrees to the east or west, elevation up or down...also while doing this do i have reformat the receiver in any way..Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19208
You would go further West by 28 degrees. I suspect and you could confirm to me that the LNB has two eyes one for 82W and the other for 91W. Their spacing and allignment are identical to the spacing and allignment of 110W and 119W.
If it is a single LNB you could tell us what it was pointing to and where you want to point now , and that way you can be directed to swing 19, 28 or 37 degree further West.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14330
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1878329#POST1878329

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
Hi Plymouth....I have two bev dishes that i would like to use if i can,but, if i can't one is fine with me. also what do i do with the receiver in its menu, that is also very important i was told ...all expertise is very appreciated.Thank you

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14331
Use this utility to reaimed your dishes: http://www.dishpointer.com/

Here is the settings for your receiver

I menu>installation>antenna setting: choose 110 then put those settings:

110W
LNB Type: standard
Lo Freq: 11250
22 hz: off
DiseqC 1.0: Port 2
DiseqC 1.1: disable
Multi-Dish Switch: Disable
Lock Tp: 12355 H 20000
Motor settings: Off
LNB Power: On

119W
LNB Type: standard
Lo Freq: 11250
22 hz: off
DiseqC 1.0: Port 1
DiseqC 1.1: disable
Multi-Dish Switch: Disable
Lock Tp: 12457 H 20000
Motor settings: Off
LNB Power: On

Those setting are for a Diseq switch then you must have 2 Lnb's to get both satellites!

The files is available at nfusionforum.com!

You put the file in your receiver then you do a factory default then you scan your satellite with the settings I posted above!

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us