Why some sites closed.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19181
C/P

Exclamation Many Subpoenas Issued (Warning)
Hello everyone,

This is DishTester a.k.a. Robert Kluver. I have just received an alarming set of new legal documents in the mail as they are required to be sent to me.

Last month, they filed for Leave to Expedite Discovery...

Today I have received copies of a number of subpoenas for identifying information for a number of websites they suspect that I own. This is the largest fishing expedition I have ever seen, where as they are attempting to throw in just about every major fta related website into one lawsuit and doing their best to pin everything on one person or simply using it as a platform to issue subpoenas that go far beyond anything I have ever heard of.

The subpoenas have been issued against domain name registrars to discover the ownership information of these domains, which will prove of course that I do not own them, however the information could be used in additional suits against other FTA related website owners who thought their information was secure and private.

Subpoenas served on eNom, Dotster, GoDaddy and Domains by Proxy.

Domains involved:
aaafta.com
dssfeedback.com
dssrookie.com
dsstester*com
ftabins.net
ftaforall.info
ftasatellitesource*com
ftasolutions.com
ftatalk.com
marketrealm.com
nfusionforum.com
satnow.info
tvkeyzforums.com

Never in my life have I seen such a mockery of the law to be used in such a fashion and I am completely disgusted with the chain of events we have seen from these guys. This may not be the last round of subpoenas to be issued, unfortunately I do not have the funds to fight this legal battle against me - but I am worried that they will walk all over the law here to use my inability to fight them as a weapon against others.

Silver Member
Username: Guru4u

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 243
that news is very old nydas and was posted here many times in the past. please try to stay current...Thnx

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19183
I know that tha new is somewhat old.
Nevertheless, it might have bearing on the current FTA site casualties.
I am very current in knowing that three FTA sites shut down in the last 5 days. The connection is very obvious.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16376
It appears ftabins had a rat named "nydas" aka "nalin" aka "NN"..aka "rosebud", drop a dime on them..she is a known mole and rat from the Ecoustics site killing all other FTA users and sites..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19185
I never joined ftabins, but LK was a member here and a member at FTABINs. Deductive logic says that the more likely person to have been a rat is/was LK.

Bronze Member
Username: Whelland

Post Number: 64
I think the complete lack of news or interest has a lot more to do with the fatalities of many of the FTA sites... After all, nothing much has changed in the past 6 months... Why bother showing up to read posts by pathetic whining "helpers"... He did this, she said that... Waaa... Waaaa...

Most "hobbyists" have given up... We put up with the "helper" crying/whining in order to find the answers we needed... Now there are no answers... No sense stopping at any FTA sites for news... I would imagine they'll all be gone, until there are some kind of news or break-throughs are made...

Perhaps in a few more months, maybe even some of the pathetic "helpers" here will actually get lives too... Some of them might actually discover friendships or relationships... Some might even discover they can have sex with someone else & not just themselves... And then, they might spare us all the crying like little girls.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2583
wow i posted this a couple of days ago and was told to stop posting old news lmfao way to go nalin

Silver Member
Username: Guru4u

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 245
RTAP...Don't pay any attention to Nalo...he is in a dream world....wat a dunmbMF he is

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19192
yukan bloughme said:
Perhaps in a few more months, maybe even some of the pathetic "helpers" here will actually get lives too... Some of them might actually discover friendships or relationships... Some might even discover they can have sex with someone else & not just themselves... And then, they might spare us all the crying like little girls.

As far as I am concerned, even in the "busy days of "nagra 2" and ECMs, I was actually doing paid work on the computer writing articles., and answering in two paid forums. I am still doing that as my main "work-at-home" activity. I am also developing some work under indpendent of Windows and Linux, but I don't know if I will suceed. I go to my temple twice a week for 2-4 hours each time, visit friends twice a week after temple. As to Sax, at my old age I do not have the drive. You will find that when you get old. I spend about 30-60 minutes a day meditating to find myself.
So you see, quite unlike your conception of me, I am totally independent of this site, for income or for passing my time.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16382
meditating?..lol...U mean you're playing w yourself again...and you're so LOST, U could never find yourself..

and yer income comes from Dishnetwork, monitoring sites and being a rat!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19199
Meditating is one of the best method of acheiving health and inner stregth. It is one of the fastest growing technique in the West.
I get paid for answering interesting technical question in two forums in a totally unrelated field. I also get paid for articles which are too technical for you to read, because they require study of the subject matter at Masters or Ph.D. level.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us