Nfusion solaris

Silver Member
Username: Lizwakefield

Post Number: 119
hiiii
can someone pls let me know if solaris is working in ontario canada for 100/119..i dont want to put my dish up if its not working
pls let me knwo asapppppppppppppppppppp
thank you guys

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14291
Liz

Yes! It work for 110/119

Silver Member
Username: Lizwakefield

Post Number: 122
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
u made my day

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 530
D*sh Network v. Warren Edwin Scheibe
(NFusion FTA)

D*SH Network brings this suit seeking civil impoundment of defendant's software tools and files and related computers and materials under the impoundment provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, for a temporary restraining order and preliminary and permanent injunction barring defendants from trafficking in such devices, and for such other relief as Plaintiffs prove themselves entitled.

Upon information and belief, Defendant Warren Edwin Scheibe does business under the assumed names NFUSIONONLINE.COM and NFUSION FTA.

Defendant has participated in and/or is responsible for distribution of numerous versions of pirate software.

Defendant has engaged in and/or is responsible for one or more of the following methods of promoting and advertising NFusion Receivers and 8PSK Turbo Boards for use in piracy; ( a ) using logos of channels that are not available as free-to-air channels and instead require a subscription; ( b ) giving out so-called "test boxes" to moderators, administrators and/or other participants in piracy-related websites and online discussion forums in exchange for favorable "write-ups" or "reviews" which are posted on those websites and discuss the ability of NFusion Receivers and 8PSK Turbo Boards to be used to steal D*SH Network Programming; ...

Defendant and those acting on his behalf or in concert with him circumvent D*SH Network's Security System in two ways. First Defendant's agent operates on the NFusion IKS Server. The NFusion IKS Server's role is to circumvent D*SH Network's Security System and transmit control words to connected NFusion Receivers. Second, Defendant's use, demonstration, testing and design of his devices and pirate software involve the actual circumvention of D*SH Network's Security System and interception of D*SH Network Programming.

Defendant was and is actively engaged in the business of distributing unlawful technologies, products, services, components, or parts thereof.

Defendant was and is distributing pirate devices, including NFusion Receivers and 8PSK Turbo Boards, and pirate software with knowledge that these technologies, products, services, components, or parts thereof are used to circumvent D*SH Network's Security System.

Defendant was intercepting and/or assisting others to intercept and receive D*SH Network Programming without authorization and for their own benefit.

Defendant was and is assisting, directly or indirectly, with the design, manufacture, development, assembly, modification, solicitation, and/or distribution of pirate software with knowledge, or having reason to know, that such technologies and services are used primarily to assist in the unauthorized interception and decryption of direct-to-home satellite services.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14297
karkour kaka

What is this sh1t?

NFusion Nova, Solaris then Phoenix are up!

This is same for Viewsat even if they are in pursuit!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19141
Plymouth: Just around the time Nfusion started again (3-4 days ago, there was new suit brought agains one guy and in California. This eems to be another one of those. You are right that the Nfusion is working again, and karkour kaka is merely posting new litigation information

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14301
Nalin

The post of karkour kaka is over 2 weeks old then this have nothing to do with the NFusion return which sems to come directly from manufacturer in China!

I can call it "The revenge of manufacturer"!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us