To: Finish 22

Username: Lida

Post Number: 4
To: Finish 22

What you have just said has confirmed every suspision that I've already had!!! There is so much more to this story than I can get into here, but because of the last month of searching I've realized everything had to be true!

Is there any way you can get me as much info as possible about everything you have told me because I am going to need it to do what I HAVE to do! (has nothing to do with you or this site, only the 'professional' I hired and the product I got that I DIDN'T order)!!!

I need to know when Ariza started doing all this, how old this 'brand new' receiver was when I got it JUST 2 years ago, if they went under, had a huge merchandize blowout especially what they sold for if they did, etc, IF, you know any of this and more.

You are the ONLY person in a month of long distance calls, hours on the internet, asking around etc that has shed any light on to this situation, basically like I said before, 'confirming what I was already deducing'. I really wish I could tell you what happened, but I don't want to on here in case 'they' are on here too - they will KNOW it's them, and, they will figure out who I am! - I need the facts first to be sure, and I need the upper hand if there is any chance to get my money back!

I know I'm asking a lot, but you're the only hope I've had so far. None of the pin codes work, (we have NO satellite viewing as all the channels are gone!) and we can't move to it, and, I've talked so some 'very incredible' professionals and they have basically said there is no way of getting that pin. One more is calling me back tomorrow, and if they can't do it, I have over $300.00 of useless trash sitting here and someone is getting away with it! It's just not right!!!

Thanks so much!!!

You have absolutely NO idea how much you will be helping me (and some of my friends - local of course) with this info!

Silver Member
Username: Finish22

Post Number: 164
Sorry, I don't have the information you need, but I can tell you this much:

Ariza has a very long history of fraudulent operations.

It all started in 2005-2006 when Ariza Technology Inc. began offering a hardware upgrade to end-user customers who were unhappy with their Fortec Lifetime Ultras.
Ariza announced itself as "dedicated to supporting the FTA community and standing behind its NEW and IMPROVED Ariza brand of receivers".
Actually, they were just enhanced old Fortec-technology recycled receivers.
The reason they were doing this was that Fortec was manufactured by Global Technologies, who also manufactured the Pansat and, later, the Ariza 700 and 750cx.
This was done by a group of crooks (Korean investors) who manufactured their units mostly in China and Taiwan due to cheaper manufacturing costs. (Their units were still labeled as "made in Korea".)

Fortec made the decision to clone their own units in China, and now the units were no longer working properly.
Ariza then offered their 700 model unit, so customers could enjoy a "fully supported" Global Technologies manufactured product....
( Yeah right......lies after lies... )

In order to capture the greatest market share, they opened corporate offices in Canada and USA :
Ariza Technology
205 champagne drive unit 3
Toronto Ontario Canada
M3J 2C6, Canada

Ariza Technology
1000 Young St. Suite 154
Tonawanda N.Y. USA 14150

and they established a network of 240+ dealerships throughout Canada and USA.

Once they had sold hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of units, their support websites were shut down one by one (2006-2008).
All their victims (customers) lost their hard earned money...

By 2009, due to the new encryption technology (N3),
the Korean investors (owners) had already moved to greener pastures ( Kbox IKS receivers )
.... and we all know what happened there.

These crooks are masters of deception. They're used to handling lawsuits and evading legal and economic sanctions.
Sadly, It'll be hard for anyone trying to get their money back.....

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19007
"Fortec made the decision to clone their own units in China, and now the units were no longer working properly. " NONSENSE

Ariza then offered their 700 model unit, so customers could enjoy a "fully supported" Global Technologies manufactured product....
That hype was given by practically all manufacturers of FTAs at that time.

and they established a network of 240+ dealerships throughout Canada and USA.
N2 encryption receivers were all selling well and Ariza was also very successful. That does not make them criminals.

"(2006-2008).
All their victims (customers) lost their hard earned money... "

Those were the turbulent times for all receiver manufacturers with ECMs every 3-6 weeks. To their credit, Mingo supported Ariza till he had to leave.

"I need to know when Ariza started doing all this, ...... when I got it JUST 2 years ago, "
You must be living in another world. Ariza, (and Pansat, Viewsat, CW Coolsat) - all of them were selling a FTA and these all work as FTA then and now. If you bought the receiver for any extended use YOU were taking the risk of obsolescence and YOU did not do your homework properly

Silver Member
Username: Finish22

Post Number: 166
BTW.... A brief note about brand "Promoters"....

Of course Forums like this one have always been monitored by FTA manufacturers.
Selling FTA boxes capable of permitting access to Dish & Bev channels
resulted in a multi-million dollar mega business.
Most of these sales were promoted in specialized FTA-Satellite TV sites
and forums like this one.
The brands soon found out that the more and better "gurus and helpers" talked about them,
the more units they would sell.
They even developed a system for "REWARDING" certain key members
for promoting their brand(s).
(Money, Free receivers, Trips to "Conventions", Dealerships, etc.)

We've seen it even here..... Suddenly a new (or senior) member is talking wonders
of a new receiver he is "testing"
and encourages people and newbies to go buy that fabulous box.....
Other times, they strangely enough defend the brands and the "FTA industry" interests.....

Now, I'm not saying that someone here is one of those "PROMOTERS",
but... "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck,
.... then, it's probably a duck."

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 4408
http://www.worldtvradio.com/blog/ariza-fta-receivers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help