Nagravision security receptor reduces sales

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14069
Nagravision security receptor reduces sales

The Swiss company Kudelski SA, which owns Nagravision, manages to turn the business of technical equipment to capture the signal from the pay-TV. With the implementation of Nagravision 3 manages to counter the effects of hackers and in turn the reduction in sales by 90% of the decoders that allowed fraudulently capture the signal from different platforms.

Piracy and barely exists among the powers of NDS Videoguard and Nagravision and only the conditional access system Viaccess PC 2.6 continues to allow this illegal practice but is expected to disappear in the coming weeks altogether.

Irdeto is also fast acting Conax has already changed and review system and so all. Gradually the Korean manufacturing companies are closing STB to the lack of demand. Now some manufacturers survive in China and less in Europe, almost nobody and the United States can not assume this time. In the world can count on the fingers leading manufacturer of OEM receivers. Hackers have dispersed, have been absorbed or have simply disappeared.

The world Secor encryption is being ruled by two "majors" such as NDS and Kudelski who have managed to turn around the situation. Therefore less business for the practice of piracy.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 591
Who wrote that article! There are so many grammar errors that I couldn't understand a lot of it. WTF!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18983
There are many errors in the language used, but the gist of the matter is, that the satellite security copmpanies (NDS and Kudelski) have shut down most of the piracy and the manufacturers of STBs in Korea and in Chaina have suffered in the slaes volume.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 592
So...does that mean that stand alone FTA is permanently dead? Or will it make a comeback somewhere down the line. I'm holding on to my receivers. Who knows, a miracle might happen. Hope is alive. Meanwhile I'm paying ATT through the nose to get all of the channels. But what the hey............been at this since 1990. I think I'm well ahead of the game.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us