Galaxy 19 FTA with a Sub?

Silver Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 135
Im got a Foltec 36 dish with Viacom and my wife is tired of the international channels from 97w I never thought about getting a sub but I m thinking to get $19.oo package for her so I can get some PEACE in my house. Right now a have a Dish hook to a chieta switch for both antennas. If I call charlie, I will be able to install myself and use the same set up + the ugly box they send me. I do have a Sonicview 4000 and CW700.

Peace and thank you for you time.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14064
Mario

You can't get 97W on a Dn sub, the best way is to use a new dish and a new cable.

If your actual dish are pointed on Dn, you can use those cable with the dn switch furnished.

It's very hard to help you without know your actual system!

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
I got two dishes, one Foltec 36' witha viacom getting 97w the other is a charlie dish with two eyes for 110w and 119. Both dishes connected to a chieta switch and then a Sonicview 4000 .Since charlie shut down , I want to know if I can use the charlie dish for a basic sub without a third dish on my roof.

regards

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14153
Mario

You can replaced the 110-119 dish by the Dn dish furnished with the sub and keep your Fortec 36" to get 97W, you will have only 2 dishes on your roof!

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 243
Mario....Sir, I understand Charlie Dish is 110/119. Am I right? If so, that Dish can stay where it is and your new receiver can connect to it. I don't know enough about switches, but you may need to change switch. Let Plymouth have information about your switches.

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
thanks, I still have a dish sw44 swicht around I can use, My question is the company DIsha wont bother me if I use my equipment, old dish. I never got a sub before.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14181
Mario

Yes you can use your actual dish and Dn will not bother you!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us