Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4545
Hello FTA Pals
Did anyone come across this site?:
http://www.digitalsatellite
Or similar ones?
I do not endorse this site, I'm just simply asking a question?
If yo did please share your feedback
If yo haven't then Jimmy yo still suck!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 261
KING it;s like they other crooks u got to pay 50 dolars for a software.

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4546
Yes I do think it's a scam
For this guy to stream all of these channels he must pay a fortune for bandwidth
And that's a monthly charge
I just wanted to make sure if anyone tried it
Unless he is streaming off JustinTV which is FREE but still uplinking alone is got to cost a lot

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18958
Welcome back, King.

If you buy, they say this:
"Your purchase will appear on your bank statement under the name "CLKBANK*COM"." Clickbank has been around for at least 12 years, and is used by by start-up Internet businesses, particulalry the shady ones, e.g. if you want somebody to boradcast your message or your promo, you can do it thotugh one of the many clickbank affiliated businesses.
Notably they do not have a free trial preriod. However, Clickbank does give a 60 day moneh back guarantee. How valid the promise is, is anybody's guess. A realistic analysis tells me not to buy it even if it was $9.99

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4547
Thanx guys
I'm sure this is a scam even if it's $.99
I just don't see how this guy gathers all of these channels and what bandwidth required to charge $30
Any scam purchses can be reversed charged by credit card bank

So I'm really not sure what on earth this guy sells and how he could possibly do it for that price?
Very puzzling!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18962
"purchses can be reversed charged"
"how he could possibly do it for that price"

1. There is a little know fact about marketing known to many big sllers.
Offer a money back and stick to your promise, but make the refund full of hurdles and acharge a few dollars for postage. In the end you end up with about 4 dollars for a 50-100 dollar item refunded. You also end up witht a few buyers who do not follow up on the seller's 2nd and 3rd request for certain additional info. As a seller, you follow one princilple - you aklways refund after ALL the formalities. You fill find that about 20-30% of the people stop at the second and thierd request for additional info. Future Shop and TigerDirectin Canada, are constantly giving partial mailin rebates with about 70-80% fulfilment on the part of the buyers.
2. The seller always has intermmediaries who are deliberately given very little information. When the time comes these intemmediaries cause a lot of headaches for the consumers, who end up cursing the intermmediaries and not the seller.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us