1.9 pin

Username: Georgemousa

Jackson, Nj Usa

Post Number: 6
does the 406 for the 360 elit works with 1.4 or the 1.9 pin. also how an i load the 1.9, because every time i load the 1.9 to the receiver through the usb, the wiznet soft ware on my pc reads the 1.4 i had. what are the steps to change the 1.4 to 1.9 . i already have the files, thanx

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18922
There have been pretty serious problems using the SV Elite with the ihub. SV Premium works much better. So lesson #1 I learnt was that
1. any comments or information anywhere about the premium does NOT necessarily apply to the Elite version.

The old hub serial number starts with 5E. Lesson #2, I learnt, is
2. SV 360 Elites with ihub serial numbers with 5E will cause tremendous headaches where no amount of hard boots etc will work. The root cause is the same as when it first appeared over a month ago when DN made substantial TP changes on 119/110, which in turn triggered the "Please update to newest software" message on the SV360E & SV 8000HD models, but not on the SV360P model.
A possible solution for this problem with 406 is the file 407 but even that is causing problems. There is a file 409 out for the SV360E and because of problems it has been temporarily withdrawn. You may try it at your own risk; there are no reports of the receiver burning with this file, if that is any consolation!

Another thing I learnt - lesson #3
3. Be sure to use lower case for your user Id and p/w. This is important. The new bin auto zeros out old input info and attempts to reset to private server for some unknown reason.

Last of all, somebody has reported a Bin 410 which seems to be working flawlessly. He may be teasing or he may be a real tester reporting a forthcoming bin.

Your question was about the use of 1.9 - this is meant for the new hub.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us