Is Limesat Owned by Nfusion ?

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 350
Read Draaco apology and explaination

No go for it you all deserve to say what ever you want , we were all duped by a great con man and group , don't buy the limes

Really as far as I'm concerned , the sites owned by the perp you all can have post whatever you feel , I am through , I owe each and everyone of you an apology , I did not know this was going to happen , I was led along just like the rest of you , even was sent files , but they shut them down before we could test them , do not worry this Dragon is done , this group has duped me and I hope all of you for the last time

All I know is thephoenix received a text message " Are your friends there yet " , this was sent by his contact , the next thing two people identifying themselves as SI officers from Nagra and two officers of the court , he was served with a anton piller and his home searched , this is all that I was able to hear as the phone went dead , as far as I am concerned unless someone from Nfusion third party support comes forward , the Nfusion is surely dead for anything other than True Free to Air ,

Again I am truely sorry , I was not a part of this plot but feel that I am to blame for believing in them , I will try to be around her off and on all day to answer your questions , and once more I am sorry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us