How get the PID info on a Kbox!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13861
If a someone know it, please post it here!

Thanks!

Referring to this thread:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/632247.html

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18904
KBox - Channel List Manager - How to Edit Channels and Save to USB
Channel List Manager- How to Edit Channels and Save to USB
______________________________ ____________________ _________
To delete channels you dont want, press menu on the remote and scroll to "Channel List Manager" and press ok.Then scroll to "Delete Channels" and press OK, then scroll to any channels you would like to delete and press OK and the channel will be added to the list of selected channels. Once you have added all the channels you want to delete, then press the green button on the remote to delete the channels and confirm if asked...
Also in the Channel List Manager, you can perform various other tasks such as lock channels, move channels, skip channels,set favorites, and edit channel properties such as the satellite the channel is on, Frequency, Symbol Rate, Polarity, channel name and video/audio/PCR PID rates

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13862
Thanks Nalin!

You are always helpfull!

Damingar

You can give us the PID info now and I will try it on my receiver to see if it work!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18905
Plymouth: That was from another site. I have stopped testing for the time being. Too many little things going on in the family life (all good). Maybe when IKS2 comes out in the summer, I might experiment with some testing.
Keep up the good work. Don't get discouraged by the idiots and their assault on propriety.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 251
Plymouth, should damnindar use his index finger to press menu or info button - please advise

Thanks in advance

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13869
Plymouth: That was from another site. I have stopped testing for the time being. Too many little things going on in the family life (all good). Maybe when IKS2 comes out in the summer, I might experiment with some testing.
Keep up the good work. Don't get discouraged by the idiots and their assault on propriety.

Nalin

Happy to hear that your family goes well!
I keep it for the true Free to Air now since the IKS is very uncertain!
Are you talking of the idiot which post idioties like Chaff?

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 252
I think he refer to idiots that can't press simple buttons on remote control unit and need people to google on the exact way to do it.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13872
Chaff

This forum is for helping with no regard with the question asked!

Explain me what is the problem for you!

If we look at your posts, we can see that you are one of best poster of idioties on this forum!

Sorry but it is what you let us and everybody can see it!

You do not have to judge the others without looking yourself!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us