NFUSION news

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 512
C/P
A message from Nfusion and thephoenix
This has been forwarded to me to post ( dang I may have to defrost the crow LOL )

Owners of Nfusion Receivers

I am proud to be able to bring you some very welcome news , many of you may have already heard of me ,
if not you will get to know me soon !! I am known as thephoenix , as many of you know from recent events
the spokesperson for Nfusion has been named in numerous lawsuits , although superstar was more than one entity
we have decided it would be the best for the company to distance ourselves from the Nic , anyways , what I came
here to tell you today is that your Patience is finally going to be rewarded , we are wanting to release new files
in the next 3-5 days , the files will be released at a undisclosed Private location , from there certain members
of the FTA community , will then be able to post it to many of your favorite FTA sites , we are sorry for the delay
and wish to thank those of you that kept the Nfusion name alive with your loyalty

Just to let our members know , while Nfusion has apparently decided to move to a new site for security purposes
we have been informed that we will be the first site to receive it once they are released , at this time I do not
know the name of the person that will post it here , but rest assured it will be here

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13859
Iroy

I think it is a joke!

Fore sure I hope it is true but Nfusion is the worst receiver I buyed!

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 578
Nfusion owners

C/P thephoenix

Owners of the Solaris

we regret to say that due to the limited memory capabilities , and power
combined with the extra leigth of the N3 code strings , we had to make some cutbacks
we have not added any new toys , or functions the other receivers now have ,
as well as a limited number of channels , we were able to give you , again we
regret this but provided what we could for you

Owners of the Phoenix

Congradulations , we are proud to say you can now justify the extra expense you paid
for your Multi - media device , thanks to it having the extra power and memory ,
we have given you the max number of channels we can provide at this time , as well
as more functions and Toy's for you to play with , This was something we said would
come in the future , the future is now

Owners of the Hd

We are proud to announce you also have these extra functions and Toys available with the Phoenix ,
You also have the extra channels as well as many HD channels , More will be added in the coming weeks ,

Thank You , Your Nfusion third party support group

Bronze Member
Username: 5355

Post Number: 31
the Owners of the Solaris not a good sine

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
just like wath nfusion do with the nova the looking for the $$$$$ nfusion thats not good way at all

Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 391
People don't go out buy NFusion yet. SUN might shine again but it could very well be a way for NFusion team to sell their boxes. I hope it's not rumor I am hopeful being a NFusion Phoenix owner.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
for the Owners of the Solaris not looking good at all
it look like we will end up like the nova

we regret to say that due to the limited memory capabilities , and power combined with the extra length of the N3 code strings , we had to make some cutbacks we have not added any new toys , or functions the other receivers now have , as well as a limited number of channels , we were able to give you , again we regret this but provided what we could for you

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 228
all this is Upload

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 513
lets wait and see.....

Silver Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 107
C/P from dummy chat:

The Phoenix C/P

I come to you now to announce that in a very short while thephoenix will be setting the FTA world on Fire,like the phoenix of legends,Nfusion is rising from the ashes once more

Bronze Member
Username: Loseruser

Post Number: 61
what does this mean for the solaris?. no support at all? or limited support

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18906
I don't see any need for being sarcasic or over cautious. Certainly they are NOT asking people to buy a new receiver. They are simply reporting that there will be good news for Nfusion phoenix and HD owners. The fact that they are suggesting that soliaris will not be supported to the same extent as the others indicates that tthat particular receiver has not got enough memory or whatever to support the software they have to install.
There has been enough sarcasm at people who are bringing news to you. If you are a Nfusion owner there seems to be good news. If you are not, then go home and watch a Video on your DVD.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18907
Scatman in another thread has reported that their new site is:

http://www.dummy2guru.net

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 250
http://www.dummy2guru.net IT'S AN OTHER STUPID SITE. IT LIKES WE NEED MORE SITES. WE NEED FILES AND FILES R EVEYWHERE. AN YTHING THAT SAYS NFUSION IS DEAD END .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18911
cccc and everybody else - you should understand that "files" or Bins" for IKS are not at all difficult. It is the IKS service that is difficult to maintain against an assault.
The opposite is also true. In the past, the N2 Bins were very good - a biot difficult to make and not so easy for the big guys to attack, so ECMs were few and far between. Now it is much easier for the big guys to attack servers and attack the people who are providing IKS.

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 584
NFUSIONS ARE DEAD, THEY AIN'T COMING BACK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us