Directv subscriptions in canada - how to

Username: Guyca

Post Number: 1
i used to do some testing for directv before, and after a while of no news i decided to check back one of the best sites i visited for the hobby and found out they were offering directv subscriptions for canadian residents... so i did not doubt to test it out.

they offer directv subscriptions for canadians with the total choice premier package .. includes hbo, cinemax, starz, showtime, encore.. and i could add one of the extra packages they offer (mlb, nhl, nba, nfl, playboy).. i chose playboy myself

i had to buy a new receiver, because only new receivers with an ID work... but it was worth .. it came in box new withe the access card i need, remote, cables and manuals. i chose the H23 , which is an HD receiver so i also needed to get the slimeline 3 dish setup for satellites 99,101,103 .. i used only to get the 101 satellite for std def but HD is worth it.

in total i get around 285 channels, and 200 in hd version!! no ppv support, but i can get quality programming.. im paying $450 a year but they have plans for 3 and 6 months subs too.. you can renew.

i got my order shipped next day my payment was confirmed and delivered within 3-4 business days... took me a couple of days installing the dish setup and after that i got receiver activated same day i reported i was ready for signal to be sent..

this service is being offered by dssftp.com which is ran by mili.. people in the hobby must know who im talking about

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16345
Good Luck pal.. .Mili's already been busted once fer doing that!

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 214
Guy On,Ca: Please note Sir that using (even paid) Direct TV programming is illegal in Canada.

Post Number: 2
LK: To what im aware, he has had NO problems related to offering any directv subscription services. You got anything to back up that or you are just jelaous ??

Conservative: why is that Canadian laws about receiving foreign broadcasts are the same as communist Cuba's... if you could receive chinese broadcasts wouldnt that be illeal too..you think anyone should obey that law?

Im getting way better programming and at a cheaper cost than a bell sub, and im no afraid that satellite police will break my door for watching hbo and fox news..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18889
DirectTV
USA Dealer and USA subscriber - OK
USA Dealer and USA pirate - Illegal in USA

Canadian Dealer and USA subscriber - Dealer illegal in Canada
Canadian Dealer and USA pirate - User Illegal in USA. Dealer illegal in Canada.

USA Dealer and Canadian subscriber - Dealer OK, subscriber illegal.
USA Dealer and Canadian pirate - Dealer OK, Pirate illegal.

Canadian Dealer and Canadian subscriber - Both illegal in Canada
Canadian Dealer and Canadian pirate - Both illegal in Canada

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16346
Guy On...my word is the truth...its common knowledge and old news about Mili's getting popped fer selling DN and DTV subs, couple/few years ago...I ain't looking back in old archives fer old crap, known to all of us in FTA..do yer homework, I ain't doing it for ya..U were warned, so do whatever ya want, its yer azz not mine..

Post Number: 3
well im not the only one getting the service through mili.. and to what i've read he had problems with the DN not DTV subs. and nobody got fined nor his scrodum removed...

QUOTE ON MILI'S POST ABOUT WHAT YOU MENTION
The last time I offered DTV subs nobody got compromised. Demand simply died off and we stopped offering them. Canadians can also apply. They don't care where you are. These are proper subs as far as I know.
It was Dishnet subs we ran into problems with and only a few people who used receivers that were on their accounts previously or they used email addresses that were registered with dishnet who got harassed. They all thought they had a proper subscription with Dishnet and they did have a proper sub from dishnet so I don't think those cases went anywhere.
I made the mistake of letting the guy activating dish subs have direct access to end users and when he was busted he gave dish all that data.

There never was any problem with DTV.
In general learning from past mistakes here are the steps me and YOU will have to take to eliminate any problems.

Me:
1, I will not let any third party get direct access to DTV subbers. All the people who do the activation will get is CAM ID, IRD# and RID. They are running a walk in business where they are located. How they go about things is a total mystery and I am not interested in the technicalities.

2, I will keep nothing online.

YOU:

1, You must use a DTV IRD/card that was never activated on your or friend's or anyone else you know account. I will try to get a lead on new IRDs and offer them.
2, I will set up a chat software where you can chat logging in with simply your account# and talk directly with the person if you run into problems who does the activaton. When chatting with her you will only divulge your customer number and the problems you maybe having, your IRD# and CAM ID and RID nothing like email address or names even if she asks which she will not.

Username: Ceelo

Post Number: 1
Ya I followed mili for a while...he used to have a awesome site...the best stuff....last year his site went down and down hard!....He used to sell these big packages for Slingers....Lived by them...however that went down quick...left a lot of people hanging...but I can't fault him for that as anyone who know FTA or IKS knows that its all about to end. I checked out his DTV subs...he runs out of the bahamas so it might be safe in terms of getting busted at his place..progamming did not have enough spanish so I didnt get it...but with Mili you never know...he does get busted for things I mean his website got hit hard!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us