Image all is right in the world & KBox is always UP

Bronze Member
Username: Whelland

Post Number: 59
A Fairy Tale?...
An unrealistic dream...

Where are those coders?... Or those who took our cash with the unspoken expectation that they would be able to live up to the standards expected by this community?...

Yes, we got what we paid for... Perhaps those that promote this product should be banned or expelled from this place we go to seek information, knowledge & wisdom.

This is not a good product, not is it good for the FTA community... Ban if from this forum in the way that it should so others are screwed over too!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13842
yukan bloughme

Where is sump?

No joke! When a receiver is very popular they kick this one!<<< Nfusion is a good example!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18874
It has been a sad experience for all of us - either as helpers or as users. I look at the questions in some of the threads and there is not much I can say.
Best of luck to IKS users.

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 294
One of my friend is advocating always about his Dreambox sat which is working right now, but i don't want to put money on another box.

I had KBox and it barely worked for me 5 months, and cannot afford to spend money on anything else.

Bronze Member
Username: Torpainter

Post Number: 98
Nfusion painted a big target on their back from day 1
Why kbox went down is still a bit of a mystery .A factory file was posted on the kbox factory site which allowed users to connect to the iks server That was a major f/u It provided dn with a direct ink between kbox and pirating
It would be a possibility that kbox shut down their own servers
Right now even the kbox factory site is not up 403 error

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 296
This just shows the all these big companies like Viewsat, NFusion, kBox etc are just piece of crap and don't really try to make their customers happy. Their overall intention is just to make money and probably when one product goes down, they come back after few months with a new box and will attract more new clients towards it.
I am definitely not going to buy another of these crap boxes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us