How come Dreambox is still working

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 284
I am a K BOX user but my friend has a Dreambox and it never went down for sometime. I just want to know if this box is working at some different layer, yes its connected with internet so definitely taking frequent updates ? but howcome this has become more reliable than N Fusion or K BOX ??

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18766
It was like that for Sonysat for a long time and then "Wham" - it stopped.
At present there is a Court injuction agains sonysat to bring in new receivers and also their inventory is possesed at the request of DN. This happened late march onwards.
If it happens to Dreambox, it also will go the same way as Sonysat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 285
Is K BOX down due to any court order or is there something else going on with it at the moment ?

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 210
but why dn choose to go after some but not the other . how u explain that ,.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18768
ast lover: So far as I can make out, after reading about 12 differnt court related threads, kbox has not had any court action against them. If kbox servers are abroad, there cannot be any action against them. The fact that they are down, might be more related to taking extra measures or a server related ECM.

Tulipe: A majority of major FTA receiver companies have had legal actions against them including Coolsat, Viewsat, Pansat, Sonicview, Nfusion, Sonysat, Visionsat. Also actions agains sites such as FTA2V, currentbins, most of the .org sites related to IKS, Then there have been actions against Card burners, and even a couple of dealers.
It is not a question of "choosing to go after" some, but what somebody is doing is legal or not. People doing a thing outside of USA is not illegal under US law.

Bronze Member
Username: Rjs786

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 53
You are right Nalin

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18785
Suddenly all this wating will be over and pain gone, if they put out a true N3 Bin

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 211
thanx nalin .

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
Nalin, so far none has broken N3 and we all know why IKS came in just to resolve this.

I hope K Box comes back, but there problem is that there's just no communication from their end. They always do the same thing.

Gold Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1122
Nalin, you said" it is not a question of choosing to go after but who is doing is illegal in the u.s.a. That mean who were NOT cought were doing legal things ?
Who were cought were using U.S server? ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us