Nfusion hope????

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13665
Posted by satguy2 on Nff

I know have a total of 20 NF Models, 11 NF HD's, 6 Phoenix's & 3 Solaris. I wish i could give a timeline but w/all the troubles w/K-box & SonySat & the last ECM, has delayed the last good timeline i had & was told to just be patient. Nf does NOT want to come back UP, then go Down, Up, Down etc. Or have them be PERMINITLY shut down! Echostar (Dn) are throwing everything at STB's right now & every STb has to make sure that every hole id plugged nice & tight, can that be done, who knows, probably not without being able to read the stream but there trying!! Before these last ECM's & the KB/SS problems, i was told to be ready for something, lol but after that Thursday was told to be patient. So time will tell but i plan i making ALOT of $$ off my NF's

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13666
Posted by satguy2 on Nff

Originally Posted by cain View Post
not trying to sound like a dick, but we been hearing that same story since they went down, along with a few other bs stories. seems like every time there is a new ecm nf says we were going to do something but now we are working on this one to make sure itt dont happen again. who is to say if nf ever does come back that dish dont throw something new and then have nf run for cover another 6 months or so. seems like these other stbs recover from dn ecms pretty fast. just my opinion but i wouldnt mind putting a new bin on every week or so as opposed to total darkness for 6 months at a time

Your NOT being a dick & your totally correct, NF has let us down, in regards to there service NOT being UP! The only way to test if what they are doing is going to work, is for them to release the Bin & see how it goes! This is the ONLY true test! I can only say, they are NOT Dead & are going to release what we want, When, don't know, I've been told 2 dates to look for & it wasn't dates, just to look for something between this & this date & both have not been right but it was funny that when these dates where given to me, something big happened both times, before the dates give, in regards to ECM's & other STB's being taken Down or hit w/legal trouble & where down for prolonged periods! I'm sure of it, when i say this made the re-think there options & do more testing! Time will tell but i'm NOT going to B.S you by saying Stay w/NF Blah Blah Blah, get yourself a back-up, which every 1 probably has already but this doesn't negate the fact that NF will be back UP. I NEVER want to be known for being a NF spokes-person etc, this is SS, i just try to pass what i'v been told. I Do NOT want to see ANY STB be taken down FOREVER, we are all in this together, US & STB's, it's NOT a good thing when K-box gets taken down again or SonySat or NF etc etc. I stopped being patcient in the 90's & have gotten LOTS of back-up's/STB etc, so i am NOT waiting for NF but i will be plugginh them back in when they are back UP!!

Username: Mohamad_obama_1

Post Number: 8
Nf has a new file they are testing right now. So far it has passed all tests, and will be released as soon as they are sure it is stable.

When the file is released, it will be released on a NEW fta site. When the new site pop's up, the file will be there.

Stand by and keep a watch.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 249
Thanks Plymouth

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13867
You are Welcome Chaff!

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1580
The fact that they are releasing this file at a new site is a bit scary.

Can be a trap to log IP addresses of people. We all know nFusion has been in some pretty deep sh!t lately...I would wait for that file to get on to a reputable SAFE site before I download it. There are 2 new nfusion sites lately......both claiming better security.

Good idea to keep your eyes open

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13875
Mr. Skullz

Yes you are right!

nfusionforum is down now and display this message:
"We will be back in approximately 3 hours Please do not hammer the site. Any news or announcements will be posted at http://ftacandy.com/lollipop"

Username: Ytofmaisyachev

BrrrrrrrrrSiberia

Post Number: 6
Anybody have a clue about those DUMB AZZZ at NFusion.cvm!!!!!

Here the latest message

''Nfusionforum is back up now If you are still seeing this page, please change DNS on your Computer to 8.8.8.8 clear your temp files/history in browser and try again Thank you !!! ''

Thank you!!! I don't want to play with my IP address set up connection.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18908
http://www.dummy2guru.net is said to be their new site.
Watch that site, according to Scatman in nanother ecoustics thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us