Let's make our voice heard!

Silver Member
Username: Liger

Post Number: 237
This pertains to all freeloaders who want free tv. Let's make a plege to not buy any new fta receiver until N3 standalone fix is available. Let's post this thread on every FTA site that there is. If this what you want, all you have to do is submit a reply and say, "this is our voice"

I hope we are all united to make this pledge. This is no one person thing; support from everyone is needed. So, let's do it.

Silver Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 328
Hahahaha, good joke.

Silver Member
Username: Pancho_vili

Post Number: 148
Thread: Standalone N3 files

Yes, most of us are standing alone waiting for
the Big One to break, but if people keep buying
these fly by nite so call IKS receivers it could
be a very lone wait.

Up and Down
Out of Business
New name, back in Business

Gravy Train keeps coming in as long as people keep buying
these receivers so there is no rush to crack N3

Bronze Member
Username: Rjs786

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 38
It is just a business for them , and they don't care

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 359
Liger, you are right. If people stop buying this new receivers and IKS devices, I am sure there will be a standalone fix very soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Potshot

Post Number: 52
It's pretty much a pyramid scheme. The equipment manufactures get a box working,people buy the boxes the crooks get all nigga rich,run off to piss away their money living the high life,stop paying their bills such as their monthly ISP fees and data center rentals then when they are flat broke they go back to work getting their sh1t back up in order to sell more boxes starting the cycle over again. For those who got in on it in the early stages it worked out pretty good because the crooks had to keep it all working for as long as possible to make a profit on their initial investment but now that the market is saturated and their R&D costs are covered it's just up and down like a yo yo and may go down and never come back. Kbox going down at the end of last month might be a good example of my warped logic and someone's failure to pay their bills.

As far as wide open hacks go I figure it is unlikely. The best talent and the biggest financiers are now known to the public and busted so they aren't likely to do diddly other than rat out other hackers and manufactures to avoid going to jail and or weasel their way out of paying the full settlement to Echostar. Maybe some previously unknown China men will get together,pool their money,crack it and develop a new box that they can sell on the gray market but I doubt it.

I bought a Kbox Prodigy for my girlfriend not too long ago but I picked it up at a yard sale for $25 during the last long down period. I'd say if your going to buy one your best gamble would be to do it during the down time,scout yard sales,swap meets and craig'slist for a used cheap one and don't buy new.

Bronze Member
Username: Nrizvi

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 29
Hey, I bought Kbox Prodigy a month ago for $170 bucks and now it's a door stopper. I am very disappointed with the KBOX support team.

Bronze Member
Username: Whelland

Post Number: 51
If you want 24/7 hands down excellent service.. Then the only answer is to buy a sub... (duhhh)...

If you're disappointed with the service of some of the box mfg's... Get over it... They make no promises... They didn't beg you to buy their boxes, nor did they promise "free tv"... When it works, it works... When it doesn't... Watch your Sub or "Over the Air" tv...

I'd love it if they were all up & running too... But you've also got to be realistic about this...

Whatever, that's all I got to say about that...

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
Well, seems like we are all on the same platform. So, why not make our voice heard. You all post here, just keep saying do not buy these receiver just a little more louder. I'm pretty sure the deaf ears out there will hear. Let everyone hear, WE WANT N3 STANDALONE FIX, PERIOD.

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 957
Good idea liger.

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
Thanks Devin,

You too can help devin. So just stop supporting/advertising IKS. If someone is in the market for an FTA box, jus tell them not buy it and reason why. Well, u know the reason, the support sux azz. So can I count on u devin.

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 618
liger - r u making N3............
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us