Some channels like ESPN2 still don't work on KBox...why is this?

Bronze Member
Username: Kowarrior

Post Number: 18
Just seems to never work. Is this a common issue for all Kbox users?

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 479
I am not getting some channels as well but are listed open channels at Kbox Khub.org.

Bronze Member
Username: Nrizvi

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 18
Same here. I am also not getting Zee sports as well.

Bronze Member
Username: Puchatek

Post Number: 35
Those channels too FSC and FSC+ not working, no soccer on KBOX for long time,WHY!!!

Username: Jimmy_cricket

Post Number: 9
Most major sites listing it currently as up and being fine/normal for kbox at this time. Same as their home site.
IKS sucks,but it's all we got right now.
But we know they all like to keep us in the dark and feed us bs along with future promises to keep up sales.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18537
andy kowalczyk: The list of channels at any time is maintained by a group of volunteers. Add to it the fact that there are many fluctuations in a day, you must realize that the information is never fully accurate. That is all we have to go by. Nobody is trying to feed you "bs". Try being a volunteer at one of the sites and you wil understand how time consuming it is and how much co-operation exists.
This site has a lot of newbies coming to ruin threads. Ignore those people.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
What's funny is that ESPN2 was working last week for a couple of days. But 98% of the time, it's not working at all. Always just a black screen.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Yeah Hans , next your going to labled a trouble maker.
Drop the issue.
Only certain ppl are allowed to give info and ask questions here. Your stepping on toes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
It's very interesting to me, why other boxes get those channels working, but no kbox?

Bronze Member

Livermore, Ca Usa

JimmyCricket, You should be thanksfull what you have right now. Stop complaining and enjoy while you can.

Bronze Member

there's a differnce between complaining and telling like I see it.
But Go BUY LOTS of boxes , buy them all and have fun!

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 121
Rizvi said: "JimmyCricket, You should be thanksfull what you have right now. Stop complaining and enjoy while you can."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I don't give a sh*t about being thankful for what I've got. I paid money for a product and I want to know why the hell certain channels are not working. It's not a trick question. There has to be a reason why some channels aren't working. What is the reason?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Well, Confident or Nalin ?
Answer his question.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
amen

Bronze Member

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 20
You guys are just complainer and never be satisfied.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18551
Hanz said: "I paid money for a product and I want to know why the hell certain channels are not working. "

Unfortunately this marketplace is somewhat different. They sold you a kbox prodigy and a weather attachment so that you can get a 24/7 weather forcast. That's what they said it is good for and it is true.
If incidentally you are getting some other channels, it is your good luck according to them. They absolutely deny any responsibility for it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us