KBox plus and newer Khub V3

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 474
My hub (silver) was damaged and I bought a new one which is V3 and black . I have KBos Plus and the new hub will not connect. " Hub not connected ". Tried on-off, etc but still not connecting. Any ideas?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6830
The 212 bin is to help those that have a problems activating their KHubs This bin automatically activates the hub

1- If you've already activated your hub, when this file is loaded, it will keep your hub activated. If you wish to load the 180 Beta Factory just do a System Recovery before loading that file

2- A new Prodigy already has the factory file loaded a 1.76, so just load the 212 file

3- Go to Menu> Configuration> System Recovery> Factory Reset

4- Now you should setup your Sat settings, and scan your Sat.

5- Now that you've completed that go to: Menu> Installation> Options> Mode= Network
and ensure the 3 AU's above the mode are set to off.

6- Reboot your receiver and your hub

7- Allow the Hub time to activate. If you wish to know exactly what the Hub is doing go to Menu> Configuration> Network Settings.

Load the 212 file for your KHub Activation

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=121867

Silver Member

Post Number: 475
Sada, its a new Khub v3 and am trying to use it on KPlus Heros. Do I have to activate the newer hub? Where can I get the 212 file and the loader. Do I have to activate the Khub v3 using black cable with the computer?
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6831
try it without loader..use ur usb...
link to download file is posted above..
sometime hub ain't activated..so try it..

Silver Member

Post Number: 478
Thanks sada. It did not work so I just went and bought a Kbox Progedi.

Silver Member
Username: Sump

Post Number: 960
Neil,

the Plus/heros

DOES NOT have power to the serial port !!

You must tell the retailer that that is the intended box to use the New khub on and they can supply u with a POWER Supply for the Hub

the prodigy DOES have a powered serail port so no Power supply needed for the hub

you would have learned this very quickly @ kboxforum .com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us