K Box - Connecting Network or K Hub not connected Messagse

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 273
Hi,

I usually get either of these messages after every 10 - 20 minutes on K Box. Tired of those, i updated to the latest bin file of 1 Mar 2010 but still got either of these matches. When i go to the menu/Network . i see it is trying to get IP or internet connection again. Any idea why ?
I have a Powerline Adapter and pretty sure its working. Tested it many time through my laptop and other PC too.

Is this common with K Box these days ?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18525
If you have a good internet connection you should not get that message every 20 minutes.
1. Possibly the channel you are viewing may be the reason. Try keeping it on 200 and see if the same thing happens.
2. Try a router connection using ethernet cable. Even if the distance is the reasone why you have powerline adaptors, bring the receiver closer and use direct ethernet connection to see if the problem occurs.
3. It might be an issue with your ISP and internet connection.

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 276
I have this Powerline adapter since 6 months. It has just started , yes my router is very far from receiver, and its in such a place that i cannot bring ethernet cable , if i do it will look very bad

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18526
Even if the distance is the reason why you have powerline adaptors, bring the receiver closer and use direct ethernet connection to see if the problem occurs.

Username: 1lallu

Post Number: 1
What is the speed of your internet?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us