IPL 2010

Bronze Member
Username: Koku99

Post Number: 96
Does any one have any idea if ipl will be opened on any of the receivers. I know bell is carrying it on ppv.

Silver Member
Username: The_devil

Post Number: 292
the only way i think they would show it is if the reciever decides to open the ppv

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6819
which ain't gonna happen....

Bronze Member
Username: Jsstp

Post Number: 20
watch it online free at www.spvod.com

Silver Member
Username: Hardwarecrazy

Post Number: 190
All IPL matches are carried live by Youtube for the first time ever. So no need to worry. It is free.

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
so guys is it on any receiver

Silver Member
Username: Ssp

Post Number: 133
youtube not showing in us}

Gold Member

Post Number: 6820
so what i read so far.... is it true who are watching this?

"I just checked - he is right. Thats not allowed in the UK, so ITV are blocking the ads with their own scorecard.
They are showing ads in between balls.

Actually, they are showing a bit of cricket inbetween a 3 hour ad.... "

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
http://www.hitcric.info/

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
www.cricvid.com

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18740
SP, silver member has recommended
www.cricvid.com
They are both good.

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 958
who cares..
watch ipl is just a waste of time. It is a game of money nothing else. I rather would wacth international cricket. my opinion..

Silver Member

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 959
noora kushti ? Am i wrong sada bhai?

Username: Jdhillon

Brampton, On

Post Number: 9
there is a saying in punjabi ''hath na pahunchey ,thoooh kaura'' for u guys who feels its noora kushti .to me its solid 3 hour entertainment

Silver Member

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 960
jag, it is ok. Like i said it is my own opinion. To be honest I won't watch it if it is available

Gold Member

Post Number: 6850
devin u are absolutely right...

i am gonna miss cricket for all this month..
i wish if there was international cricket matches this month...

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
www.allcric.com

Bronze Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 18
Mumbai lost to Punjab XI it was great game.
There are all star International players in it, it is better than international game as all the star players from different countries are playing in there so enjoy while it goes - my opinion

Bronze Member

Brampton, On

Post Number: 11
my friends here sada and devin lost interest coz pak players arent there ,they r rite to some extent but they cant deny ipl stansard is great .best domestic cricket tournament on planet earth .am i right sada .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
I am enjoying to see all international stars playing and India giving cricket a new lead in the world IPL keep it up Lalit Modi good work in organizing such a great event

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
SO happy its ending. IPL has ruined cricket

Gold Member

Post Number: 6866
modi is getting taste of its own medicine

Gold Member

Post Number: 6867
jagmel
Bronze Member

Brampton, On

Post Number: 11

Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 05:01 pm:
my friends here sada and devin lost interest coz pak players arent there ,they r rite to some extent but they cant deny ipl stansard is great .best domestic cricket tournament on planet earth .am i right sada

and the response is here...
Shocking disclosure is part of a report submitted by income tax officials to finance ministry

Dubai: Twenty-seven cricketers and one official who took part in the second edition of the Indian Premier League in South Africa are being investigated for match fixing, Indian television channels report.

The shocking disclosure is part of a report being submitted by income tax officials to the finance ministry.

Indian and foreign players are being investigated for the alleged match fixing.

The report, however, clears Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid and Sourav Ganguly of any wrong doing. An Australian cricketer is also said to be involved

http://gulfnews.com/sport/cricket/2...fixing-1.616800

Gold Member

Post Number: 6868
CCI suspends Lalit modi
New!
Indian Premier League 2010

BCCI suspends Lalit Modi
Cricinfo staff
April 25, 2010
Text size: A | A

The BCCI will prevent Lalit Modi from attending the IPL governing council meeting © Indian Premier League
Related Links
In Focus: The IPL Mess
Players/Officials: Lalit Modi
Series/Tournaments: Indian Premier League
Teams: India
The BCCI has suspended Lalit Modi, the IPL chairman, following several allegations of financial misconduct over the past fortnight. The suspension notice was served on him by Rajeev Shukla, a BCCI vice-president, at the conclusion of Sunday's tournament final in Mumbai, with Shashank Manohar, the board president, sending an email to the same effect.

It is understood Modi - who has not signalled his intentions but is likely to go to court - will be given 48 hours to answer the charges levelled at him. However, he made a strong statement at the post-match ceremony in a speech that dwelt on the controversy.

"We have had some off field unpleasant dramas only based on innuendo, half truths and motivated leaks from all kinds of sources," he said. "I assure you all decisions have been taken jointly by the governing council ... Still, as the leader of the team, if there is any flouting of rules or any other financial irregularity, I will take full responsibility."

The IPL governing council is due to meet on Monday and, though the meeting was called by BCCI president Shashank Manohar, Modi sent out an agenda that included asking all those filing charges to bring documentary evidence. It now appears that Modi will not be allowed to attend that meeting.

The meeting is likely to pick an interim IPL chairman and work out a plan for the future - not just for the league but also for tackling Modi, who does not appear likely to leave quietly. The BCCI would have preferred Modi resigning, as that would have ended the matter there; a suspension means, at some stage, documents and transactions being scrutinised.

Modi now has 48 hours to respond to the charges. If his response is deemed unsatisfactory, the board will pass a resolution to terminate him at the working committee meeting on May 2. That will then go to vote at the special AGM, which can be held a week after the working committee meeting.

Through much of the past two days negotiators - including two franchise owners - have been working on Modi to resign. On Sunday evening, though, the die appeared cast - hours before the final got under way, Modi tweeted his decision to attend Monday's meeting, a reversal of his earlier stand. Later in the evening the IPL secretariat sent out a mail from Modi.

"On the agenda will be a discussion on any complaints received in writing from members of the governing council against the chairman, other members of the council and/or the BCCI," it said. "Members of the governing council have been requested to give all such complaints in writing with the requisite supporting documents at the meeting to the chairman so they can be replied in full."

Now that seems to be irrelevant. One member of the governing council told Cricinfo the BCCI president was vested with the powers to suspend any member. "Under the provisions of the BCCI constitution, the president can utilise Article 32 to suspend a member and an enquiry committee will be instituted to probe the matter further."

Rule 32, Clause VII of the Board's constitution states: "Pending enquiry and proceeding into complaints or charges of misconduct or any act of indiscipline or violation of any Rules and Regulations, the concerned administrator may be suspended by the president from participating in any of the affairs of the Board until final adjudication."

http://www.cricinfo.com/ipl2010/con...ory/457273.html

Thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
great news

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Everybody enjoyed IPL3 and Chennai super Kings win against Mumbai Indians.India is waiting for IPL4 and more great games to come with all star studded players and who cares for Modi or charges against players until proven as the inquiry is going on,

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us