New member
Username: Doomsday

Post Number: 2
Registered: Mar-10
Is it possible to take the video cord off of a computer monitor and attach RCA's to it? kind of like a redneck version of an adapter? i have a cut off cable from an old monitor and was just curious if it is possible.......RCA to a regular monitor output?}}}

Silver Member
Username: Ieee488

Post Number: 295
Registered: Dec-07
You can do anything you want.
Whether you end up with anything useable is another story.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us