Nano 2 missing hindi channel

Username: Teamplaya

Post Number: 5
I just set-up new nano2 and I am getting all the channels on 119 but not getting any hindi channels on 118 (Anik3). Please help. Setting are as follows;
Anik F3 118.8W
Diseqc 2
Freq 11715
LNB 10750
OFF
OFF
All channels
LNB On

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18441
Sounds like you did not buy the special LNB for 118/119

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18442
Also you need to have a 33" Dish.

Username: Teamplaya

Post Number: 6
Nalin,

thanks for your reply.

Currently I do have a package from DN for Hindi channels. I thought if I am getting channels through DN right now, I should not have problem getting through nano2. Do I still have to buy LNB and other dish? I used Pansat(?) before and never had to buy anything saperately.

Silver Member
Username: Grnnc

Post Number: 143
If you are getting hindi channels through dish network then you should get it with kbox or anyother rec with iks. I have same thing ,i pay for megapack to dish and i get all channels on my kbox with khub with the same dish and lnb setup.

Bronze Member
Username: Adam_paul

Post Number: 45
it would be great if anyone could list the bird SAT where these are are working. Please provide on what SAT?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18477
Indian and Pakistani chanels are on ANIK F3 at 118.8W.
The slightly smaller Dish of Dish Pro Plus is good enough for the DPP LNBF to give you the channels on Dish receiver, but not to kbox.
Also you may find that the recommended DN LNBF for 118.8 and working via card, is not good enough for using with kbox and CNX. I good thing to do is to check the LNBF and buy a generic $20 LNBF for use with kbox and use it on a proper 33" dish.

Silver Member
Username: Nash04

Post Number: 116
Do a blind scan on 118 and see if you get the channels you are looking for. I had same problem and blind scan fix the problem.

Good Luck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us