Samsung hlp 5663 dlp

Username: Esj

Post Number: 2
Crutchfield has 40 aval as of yesterday , i ordered one yesterday and its on the way, they do not show this unit on there site yet, give them a call if you want one, good luck

Username: Jrest

St. Louis, Missouri USA

Post Number: 4
Have you received the tv yet? just wondering on your thoughts about it as I'm interested in the 50inch version the HLP-5063w.

Post Number: 10
Great unit , with dvi the picture watching discovery channel is mind blowing ! only thing is some sd channels are not clean but i need to get a better hd cable box, maybe a sa 4200 or hopefully a pace dc 550 which time warner may carry here in queens new york soon(get a move on time warner!!!!)anyone have a sa 4200 or a pace 550 or what box do you have connected to your sammy 5663 and what do your non hd channels look like ???????? Jaime get this tv , i hope more hd channels arrive soon (everyone out there needs to put pressure on there cable companies and various networks so hd programming moves along faster, with the publics demand things change faster hopefully (if anyone from the YES network is looking in please get my new york YANKEES IN HIGH DEF SOON !!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i have cracking like sounds form speakers on my sam 5663 started today after 2 weeks, anyone have this or ideas on what it is

Bronze Member
Username: Jrest

St. Louis, Missouri USA

Post Number: 51
i am concerned about the situation regarding the playstation2 and dlp's. apparently, there is a 1 second lag/synchornization problem.

Unregistered guest
EJ - I'm thinking of making this same model purchase. The ONLY real concern I have is what I've heard regarding pixelation during fast motion. Have you noticed this while watching DVDs? I've seen this pixelation in store models by other brands and it really bugs me. I haven't seen the HL-P 5663w yet to see how noticeable it is on this set. I'm hoping that it's a non-issue.

Any info you could share would be helpful.

Jadin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us