Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12906
Are you able to get NBC on Galaxy 103W

http://www.lyngsat.com/amc1.html

Bronze Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 26
No ,I don't get any signal from that TP, I only get the NBC from 72w.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Plymouth , if you have HD receiver do you get signal from 11829 H 13021 @ 105W - Suppose to be RDS hockey feed ?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12909
Chaff

No I don't have a HD!

Thanks!
I can listen the match USA/Canada on "V" on OTA with better quality than a SD on satellite!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Plymouth,

It seems my settings were wrong , NBC east HD is the only one with a picture at the moment - NBC central has black screen and universal sports did not scan in for me at 103W. (Azbox)

Thanks.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12998
Chaff

Thanks for your reply, which can help few peoples with those HD receiver door stop!

Silver Member
Username: Guru4u

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 105
You are Welcome!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
PLAYMOUTH ...THOSE IDIOTS THAT USE FTA AS DOOR STOPS WOULD HAVE TO HAVE DVB-S2 TUNER TO GET NBC @103W ...FOOKIN DIPSHIT

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13851
Poor idiot Chaff

A VS MaxHD and many other receiver can get those channels which is nothing more than a SD channel from MPEG-4 H.264!

Why you need to look stupid again this morning??????

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
"The MaxHD receiver can receive HD mpeg-2 and mpeg-4 DVB signals, but unfortunately it is unable to receive DVB-S2 signals. It was originally intended to receive DVB-S2, but due to a limitation in the hardware, it cannot. The receiver is not equipped with a 8PSK adapter module which would be necessary to receive DVB-S2."

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13853
Chaff

What are you talking about??????

This module is available on MaxHD an 9000!

http://www.viewsatusa.info/products.php

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
Wrong again, those are for stealing dn signal ..not for true fta

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13870
Chaff

This module is not for stealing Dn signal but to get MPEG-4 H.264!
This thing has nothing to do with the keys needed to steal Dn!

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
Heres one of your c/p's ,
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/536652.html

you c/p about installing board and doing factory default , loading pirate software and scanning to pick up Turbo 8psk channels.

It's obvious you only google and c/p and have no knowlegde of anything.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13873
Poor idiot!

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
TELL THE PEOPLE PLAYMOUTH,,ARE THE BOARDS FOR FTA OR DN.. YOU IDIOT,,THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KEYS

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13917
Chaff

You are blinded between the digital demodulator which use the 8psk and the encryption which use the keys!

You start your supidity again this morning!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13918
Phase-shift keying (PSK) is a digital modulation scheme that conveys data by changing, or modulating, the phase of a reference signal (the carrier wave).

Any digital modulation scheme uses a finite number of distinct signals to represent digital data. PSK uses a finite number of phases, each assigned a unique pattern of binary digits. Usually, each phase encodes an equal number of bits. Each pattern of bits forms the symbol that is represented by the particular phase. The demodulator, which is designed specifically for the symbol-set used by the modulator, determines the phase of the received signal and maps it back to the symbol it represents, thus recovering the original data. This requires the receiver to be able to compare the phase of the received signal to a reference signal '" such a system is termed coherent (and referred to as CPSK).

Alternatively, instead of using the bit patterns to set the phase of the wave, it can instead be used to change it by a specified amount. The demodulator then determines the changes in the phase of the received signal rather than the phase itself. Since this scheme depends on the difference between successive phases, it is termed differential phase-shift keying (DPSK). DPSK can be significantly simpler to implement than ordinary PSK since there is no need for the demodulator to have a copy of the reference signal to determine the exact phase of the received signal (it is a non-coherent scheme). In exchange, it produces more erroneous demodulations. The exact requirements of the particular scenario under consideration determine which scheme is used.

The 8psk can be used in clear channel!!!!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13919
Pansat 9200HD 8PSK Module w/ Blind Scan
[P9200-8PSK] $149.00CAD $139.00CAD
Pansat 9200HD 8PSK Module w/ Blind Scan
Pansat 9200HD 8PSK Module w/ Blind ScanPansat 9200HD 8PSK Module w/ Blind ScanPansat 9200HD 8PSK Module w/ Blind Scan
Click to enlarge

The Pansat 9200HD is a Conexant based high definition receiver, capable of satellite (QPSK & 8PSK with DVB and DVB-2 capability) and off-air (ATSC) HDTV reception.

This is the optional 8PSK module board that allows your receiver to catch free-to-air programming in 8PSK, in both SD and HD format.

This is the latest 8PSK module from Pansat with full blind scan capability.

This product comes with a 1 year warranty against defect.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 14 January, 2010.

http://www.kusat.com/catalog/pansat-9200hd-8psk-module-blind-scan-p-806.html

Learn and back with less stupidity!!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18921
In general, these days you should always buy a 8PSK module if it is not included in the offering at any store.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13920
To prove that Chaff is a idiot:

Here is a sample of a channel in clear where we need 8 psk module:
AMC 6 72.0W
4063 V tp 19 WGGN-TV (Sandusky) DVB-S2 1628-2/3 8PSK PID: v33 a36
12014 V tp 15 Canal 7 tests (Argentina) DVB-S2 20658-? MPEG-4/HD PID:v1296 a1297

Silver Member

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 168
playmuff lubs chaffy!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
Plymouth , you are confused...the board sold at kusat (a pansat product ) is for true fta

viewsat does not offer a board for true fta

The illuminati board for pansat does not work for fta channels, only dn

all the boards at viewsatusa are for stealing dn signal--don't start with the encryption nonsense---of course the receiver would need to be working

Try again

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13921
Poor Chaff

I will repeat again because you seem not understand very well!

The 8 psk has nothing to do with stealing signal but is a decoder to use less pass band on a transponder!

When you will understand it and stop your non sense reply!

Read read read!

Tell me why Viewsat offer this module since their receiver don't work for stealing signal?

I suggest that you stop your reply because you goes nowhere and look more idiot on each reply you do!

Silver Member

Post Number: 309
The boards in this link http://www.viewsatusa.info/products.php are used to receive dn signal and with a third party bin the user could steal the dn hd signal - they do not work for AMC 6 72.0W
4063 V tp 19 WGGN-TV (Sandusky) DVB-S2 1628-2/3 8PSK PID: v33 a36
12014 V tp 15 Canal 7 tests (Argentina) DVB-S2 20658-? MPEG-4/HD PID:v1296 a1297

the board offered by pansat will not work for dn

One does the dn signal and the other true fta - they don't do both

Silver Member

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 169
playmuff.....listen and you will learn ...yu idiot..GOT IT!!

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13922
Chaff

How can you tell it since you have a Pansat not a VS MaxHD

You can buy different 8psk module, Dn use the H264 encryption(Turbo), the lastest one, VS MaxHD use the latest module and the best which is compatible with the MPEG-4 and DVB-S2.

I wait for proof from you but you post nothing but idioties!

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
What proof do you want?

the salesman specs will never state that they are designed for the dn hd signal.

c/p

According to the user's manual, & the web site, it's suppose to be a DVB-S2 receiver right out of the box (no add in card needed). I bought one (used and cheap) based on that info. I was more then a little annoyed when I found out that it didn't get S2 signals, especially since they still to this day advertise it as a DVB-S2 receiver on their web site. I sent them an e-mail to ask what was the deal, even though I already knew I had been scammed by that point.

"I bought your HD Max receiver which states that It is 'Fully DVB-S2 Compliant' (From the technical specs on the web site, & the owner's manual). I'm unable to receive any DVB-S2 signals using your receiver, yet I can get them using my PC DVB-S2 card using the same dish. Upon investigation on the internet, it seems NOBODY can successfully report receiving ANY DVB-S2 signals using this receiver. What are we missing?"

Their response:

"The MaxHD receiver can receive HD mpeg-2 and mpeg-4 DVB signals, but unfortunately it is unable to receive DVB-S2 signals. It was originally intended to receive DVB-S2, but due to a limitation in the hardware, it cannot. The receiver is not equipped with a 8PSK adapter module which would be necessary to receive DVB-S2."

and BTW, they don't offer a DVB-S2 adapter, just the turbo 8psk adapter for DN

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13932
Chaff

LOL!

You post what make your own business!

Stop your usual idioties!

DVB-S2 Kit now available

A DVB-S2 Kit that enables the Viewsat MAXHD To receive DVB-S2 (8PSK) Free-To-Air channel is now available!

Currently identified free-to-air services:

* G26 @ 93°West, C-Band, 10ft (3m) antenna required
o 3820 H 29124 Equity Mux (25 Channels)
* G14 @ 125°West, C-Band, 6ft (2m) antenna required
o 4060 V 30000, NBC Universal (3 Channels)
o 4080 H 30000, CNBC HD+ (1 Channel)

The DVB-S2 kit is available in the pull-down menu under "Options" when you order the Viewsat MAXHD online.

http://www.ftareceivers.org/

Product Description

Introducing Viewsat's latest receiver... the Viewsat MAXHD. Includes 8PSK as well.

The new Viewsat MaxHD FTA Receiver, the latest High Definition FTA Receiver on the market. Viewsat MAX HD is capable of receiving High Definition signals with resolution up to 1080i. The picture quality provided by the Viewsat MAXHD video tuner is outstanding and better than most other digital satellite receivers currently available in the market. Viewsat MaxHD is featuring fast processor speed of 200 MHz, fast memory speed of 32 Mb SD RAM, and a USB communications port for easy data updates. Now you can use your USB flash drive to update your receiver. The new universal remote that comes with this unit is awesome.

PACKAGE INCLUDES
Brand New Viewsat MAXHD Receiver
8PSK Included
Viewsat Universal Remote Control
Bonus USB Thumb Drive
Two 2 AAA Batteries for Remote
User Manual

BONUS ORIGINAL VIEWSAT 4x1 DiSEqC Switch
RCA (Audio/Video) Cable
Null Modem Data Cable
Two 2 AAA Batteries for Remote

PRODUCT FEATURES
Fully MPEG-2 & DVB-S2 Compliant

http://www.sahntech.com/vimaw8p.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
sahntech is a good example, they sell that vs max with 8psk, why don't they sell linear lnb or a dish for true fta --they only sell dish 500's and 1000's ...why is that.

is it because they are selling product for true fta purposes or are the selling to people who want to steal the dn signal.

the salesman has to misrepresent the product (8psk) because it has no use other than dn signal-

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13934
Chaff

That's what I said "You post what make your own business!"

The others links proove that the MaxHD work on DVB-S2, the only problem is that it work with few bin and original 8psk board and not the Dn board!

You are the only who say that it not work on DVB-S2 and you don't post any link to what you put on the table!

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
c/p

Sorry about the delay. After I got my receiver, We had a major snow storm that knocked out my cable internet for a while. During that time I did some testing on the VS Max HD. The receiver does a good job of DVB HD, but DVB-S2 is a no-go. If I swap the receiver module to the 8PSK module, then all it will receive is Dish Network unencrypted stuff (no NBC, OETA, etc...). It won't even pick up regular DVB signals with the 8PSK module installed. I suppose that the S2 module was made solely for pirating Dish.

It does do a good job of maintaining signal quality even on weak transponders, and the PVR functions fairly well (although there is no timer function). The blind scan is somewhat lacking, though. It won't pick up all of the channels that my Coolsat 5000 does.

Overall, it is a fairly good SD receiver. It's not that great for FTA HD though.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13945
Plymouth
Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13934

Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 12:50 pm:
Chaff

That's what I said "You post what make your own business!"

The others links proove that the MaxHD work on DVB-S2, the only problem is that it work with few bin and original 8psk board and not the Dn board!

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
It would only work with factory bin,, are you saying the clowns at vs had it working and then discontinued providing support for the dvb-s2 board..

you are an idiot

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18925
Chaff aka LK: Will you stop all your idiotic C/Ps? You do not have the receiver nor do you know anything about the history of the reciever.
When it was announced that it will receive DVB-S2 - it was a valid annoucement.
Since then everything also requires a 8PSK card built in. therefore it is needed. Now go and take a dive in Largo Key and stay under. It is cooler there.
Irrespective of anything you have or might have in the future, your past behaviour on this forum is enough evidence for you to scram out of here and fast.

Q.E.D.

Silver Member

Post Number: 381
Nalin, when will you stop making Idiotic threads..I don't care how you got here ..I want to know when you will leave...

dumbfucks like you and your followers , don't realize this is satellite forum...

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14156
Idiot Chaff!

Why you talk with yourself?????

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1869307#POST1869307

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 241
Plymouth Sir, It was quiet for a while and now this fellow Chaff again upset forum.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14158
Conservative

I like to keep few idiots like Chaff, Finish22, Coller King and Zulu!

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 244
Mr Plymouth, that's OK with me if that is what U want.
Chaff, you speak urdu? U learn it in Afghanistan? I learn a few words of Chinese when I was in China - like "Nihao", but Chinese Mandarin is a very difficult language. I even had a Chinese GF there and she tried, but no good.

Silver Member
Username: Finish22

Post Number: 180
Bully Bunch's first casualty.....
Apparently Mr.Chaff got chilled off ( wasted, zapped ) by Mr.Plymouth...
Chaff was a good, knowledgeable man and will be dearly missed... R.I.P

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us