What would you do if you were a bonehead

bonehead
Unregistered guest
so have been reading about charlie for months I have a dp 301 pretty sure i cant cut it- Jtags box keys tiers etc etc. so if I order charlie installed would i be able to use the current dish that they install if i then was able to find someone locally to do the programing of my receiver etc. I mean I live in a major metropolitan area there has to be some way to hook up with someone with the ability- We all have talents but this isnt one of mine. I would walk dogs cut grass or wash cars whatever to find someone to provide this service. I would like sugestions on how to proceed maybe post an ad with a few key phrases and a ? I dont even know how to get untraceable email. Or should I order dave for two receivers only use one card and hope wait and pray that when the p4/5 hack comes that its bone head friendly and I can program the other card.stop me before I buy service Thanks for your time thoughts and sugestions.

the voice
Unregistered guest
order DTV with the best premium package ($87 per month)with a 5 room install..then "share" the monthly bill with 4 friends or family (doesn't matter where they live)...alll they need is the roof dish (either DTV or Dish dish)aligned correctly and cable to the receiver...all U need to do once U get the receivers and cards and installed and DTV activated is send/give receivers and cards to them...now order all PPV's,NFL sunday ticket,special events etc online (all receivers will get these now)...now split the monthly bill 5 ways (90+20+tax=120,divided by 5=$24 per month per person...and now U get every channel available on DTV!....then when the hack comes out U will have 5 platinum bins/camId's to have a great beginning also...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us