Rom Card Unlocking/ Unlooping

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 94
Recently we purchased a U-bomb unlocker/unlooper from Spain. The units are very expensive, but work flawlesly to open and unlock all Rom3 and Rom 10 cards and some Rom 11 cards. The developers are currently working on software to open and unlock the Rom101, 103 and 103 cards. We can unlock all your Dishnet and Bell Rom 10, Rom 3 and Some Rom 11 Access cards. We do not and will not put any programming or software on the cards, all this process does is return the cards to "Original" status and allows you to read and write to the card with an ordinary ISO card Reader/Writer. The cost is $20 Canadian per card, Volumn discounts available. Our process is simple, if the card can not be unlocked, it will be returned to you at no cost. You send the card to us with a self addressed envelope enclosed in the package, if the card can not be repaired, we send it back to you as is, if it can we send it back to you with a COD charge of $25, plus whatever shipping method you choose included in the COD cost. PM me for more details.

Unregistered guest
I'M INTERESTED TO UNLOCK A ROM 3 CARD, PLEASE SEND ME INFORMATION ABOUT IT...

deltagods
Unregistered guest
I NEED MY CARD UNLOCKED!!!!!!

DOES THE ATR HAVE TO VALID, BECAUSE MINE ISNT...

ITS A ROM 3 REV 372 WITH NO ATR

Username: Ben_d

Post Number: 2
i have a rom 10 that is supposedly locked would you like a shot at it reply to my email address

Unregistered guest
my bell express vu card was hit .Can you unlock it?

Username: No_bser

hey i would love to test my unlocker on a bev card. i can do any rom3 dish card, let me know if you would like a bev rom3 card tried. you pay shipping though... only 1 please.

Unregistered guest
I have a Rom 3 card and I cannoit read nor write to it.. Not sure what is wrong with it.. I also have a Rom 10 card.. I cannot read it because it does not open BD3..
I need to have these cards fixed.. Please sned me your Shipping Address.

Thanks..

dzungtran56
Unregistered guest
my email: dzungtran56@comcast.net
I had 2 cards rom 10 rev a23, I need to have these cards fixed .... please reply to my Enail address

thank

Post Number: 10
only rom3 stream locked.

Unregistered guest
pm with some info about this new software.
VERY interest in it.
thanks

Unregistered guest
I have three ROM 10 REV A23 cards. I would like them to be unlocked. How much they will cost me to be unlocked including shipping? Please send detail.

Thanks.

Anonymous

does anyone know anything about www.satonline.cx ?
I sent them $75 for 3 months of programming and keep getting call 711 for service? can anyone help ? Im not sure if they are a scam or not?

Username: Ibold

Mission, BC Canada

I have a Rom 3 that is looped or locked I would like you to take a shot at giving it "LIFE" Please let me know where to send it. Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
you don't know if it's looped or locked... good luck with that one.

stream locked... i have already verified, my unlocker will do it. isn't software, it's hardware.

Unregistered guest
what kind your hardware Can u show for evrybody know?
thank

Username: Drop

Post Number: 5
I sell receivers and cards at a fair price
PM me if interested

Bronze Member
Username: Dss2092

Post Number: 24
Hi Guys, I have all this stuff for sale at some great prices...just log into www.DssBliss.com

Here is a list of items !

Thanks
www.DssBliss.com

DSS REV --- 74.99
XTREEME ROM A3B --- 59.99
ATMEGA 128 + J-TAG COMBO --- 99.99
ATMEGA 128 + J-TAG + DIGILOCK COMBO --- 119.99
DSS REV & EXTREME ISO COMBO --- 129.99
ATMEGA + J-TAG + NAGLESS LOCK COMBO --- 119.99
ATMega 128 --- 44.99
AVR6 --- 34.99
TSOP 3 Chip Lock --- 19.99
TSOP 2 Chip Lock --- 19.99
J-31 JTAG & Cable --- 49.99
Universal JTAG & Cable --- 49.99
Xtreme ISO Programmer --- 59.99
TSOP Nagless Lock --- 19.99
DSSREV ISO Programmer --- 59.99
Universal Atmega 18x PLL --- 44.99
Digital Lock Auto Rest V2.0 --- 19.99
Magic Card w/Programmer --- 84.99
Quad ISO --- 59.99
Xtreme SureShot Serial --- 59.99
Xtreme SureShot USB --- 79.99
Mikobu III --- 79.99
Absolute 1 --- 59.99
T-911 --- 59.99
No 745 Wafer --- 79.99
No 745 Red Devil --- 79.99
Xtreme Red Dragon --- 59.99

Anonymous

i need some software programs names... to unlock cards and some hardware names
need buy them...name the price and the names...
thank u my email is a_alexm@yahoo.com (outcast)

Anonymous

What rev of rom 10 will it do?

Unregistered guest
are you able to unlock rev a23 for rom 10s. If so please send me the info on where to ship and do I get a discount if I send like 20 cards at a time.

Anonymous

my software keeps telling me invalid atr what am i supposed to do newbie

Anonymous

need a 23unlock rom10

Unregistered guest
hi,i have dish network
and i have dp301 receiver and yellow card
but this moth is ending
i dont want to renew my contract with dishnetwork
i heard about rom10 card and programming card what is this
i need some information
which card and which program do i need to buy
please help

Username: Jaydogs

Fairmont, Nc Usa

Post Number: 1
I NEED INFO WERE TO GET A23 UNLOCK ROM10

Unregistered guest
I have 2 rom3 cards that have no atr could you unloop these cards and i have a rom10 no atr if so please send me an email thanks.

Not_too_stupid
Unregistered guest
Hey out there, I figured this was an appropriate place to post this question, hopefully I can get the help I need. I have been testing dishnetwork for awhile and was up and running fine for about 6 months. I recently had my rom3 card looped, seeing as my atr is invalid. I know how to insert card properly and followed all the necessary steps to make sure it was not my loader, seeing as other cards can still be read. Of course I did not have a blocker on it to stop charlie from looping it. My question is, is there any unlooper software out there that will fix my atr? I have tried Prtgs_Cm v1.5a and atrresureccion beta. Both did not work. Is there any new program or software to fix this looped rom 3? Or am I just sol. Any suggestions would be nice. Magicusertoo you seem to be quite the guru when it comes to dishnet questions. Just hoping someone can help:-)

JEAN 7851
Unregistered guest
IS THERE ANY OF YOU SMART GUY WHO KNOW HOW TO OPEN A BELL ROM 11 SMARTCARD I NEED STEP TO STEP INFORMATION ABOUT IT

Anonymous

Hi!
I have rom 3 card and suddenly is stopped to show PPV channels rest are ok. Do have any solution

Username: Teenager310

i have a rom 10 rev a23 can u send me the price it would be to unlock it the backdoor is locked or if you know how to unlock it can You E-mail me at Teenager310@aol.com

Bronze Member
Username: Jmvip3mfiles

USA, USA

Post Number: 25
U-Bomb is Back with 1.4.2 Version (New)Upload

http://dss-jmvip3mfiles.com

Anonymous

I have a rom 10 rev a23 and a rom 3 Rev381 BackDoor closed can u send me the price if it would be unlock it the backdoor is locked or if you know how to unlock it can You E-mail me at : matoga@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
need unlocking device for unlocking cards

Username: Taybutts

how do i know what type card i have

Anonymous

Anyone know how to fix the Rom 10 @ rev23, backdoor not available?

key largo
Unregistered guest
try the forums at www.dsscentral.net ..many free updated working files and advice and help...good luck

key largo
Unregistered guest
here's rom 10 help..

http://dsscentral.net/forums3/viewforum.php?f=13

Username: Arslan

Hamilton, ON Canada

I have one ROM 10 REV A23 cards. I would like them to be unlocked. How much they will cost me to be unlocked including shipping? Please send detail. mu email arslannaseer20022001@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
I have three ROM 10 REV A23 cards. I would like them to be unlocked. How much they will cost me to be unlocked including shipping? Please send detail

Jets
Unregistered guest
average price is $10 plus shipping (37 cents)

Unregistered guest
I have a ROM 3 card for dishnetworks that is looped. No one seems to know how to unloop it. I was wondering how much would it cost me, and where could i find a place that would do this for me? I live in Toronto Canada, in the mississauga area.

Unregistered guest
BACKDOOR IS NOT AVAILABLE ON MY ROM 3 CARD FOR DISHNETWORKS. SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT

Username: Gallo55

anyone needing a card unlocked pm me or email me
one day turn around can cheap

oploc2002
Unregistered guest
Hey guys I will unlock any card for 19.99 each and for some odd reason it cant be unlocked I will refund you money . I have unlocked well over 30 cards all types of roms and so on. Most cards are stream locked and there is no other way around it. email me to set up service
CSchw85345@yahoo.com or send me message. This is for testers only

hotdog
Unregistered guest
wow lot of cards locked up would love to get in on this but my man charges me 40 canadian and he has unlocked everything I have thrown at him so far normally same night return.

Unregistered guest
I need to get my rom3 unlooped. It need new ATR. Can you please email me at manzsaad@hotmail.com.

Unregistered guest
I have a Rom10 Dish net card that has a A23 Stream Lock Can you open it up for me. The backdoor is closed. If so for how much and send mailing info please! Email me at

ssharma101@sympatico.ca

Anonymous

Any tips on how to unlock a dealer a23.

SuperDuperDish
Unregistered guest
please help us!!!!

Anonymous

I had a ROM 3 card the was programmed with
HOrhay 38 Blocker and RTM 118d tier list, yet it got Locked and I lost the ATR, I went out and purchased new ROM 3 card, nice and clean, back door open Rev 372 I am afraid to program it with an old version of blockers or tier list any idea were are the most recent blockers and if I have to use RTM 118d any special specs for PPV.
Thanks everyone.

digital_james1975
Unregistered guest
Rom 3 card looped need someone to unloop it please send me a email at digital_james1975@yahoo.com please include the price with your email....

Username: Malhaka

Kamloops, Bc Canada

Post Number: 3
direct tv receiver rca dss
any card available??

Slobedon Melosavich
Unregistered guest
Yes, cards are $5000 with one month guarantee get all channels except ppv and porrno and locals and hbo and some cinemax and a few dozen others the names of which escape me at the moment.

Slobodan Milosevic
Unregistered guest
use a football card

Kamloops, Bc Canada

Post Number: 4
whats a football card??

Vladimir Shoshenko
Unregistered guest
It is kard wit futbol on it

Kamloops, Bc Canada

what does it do??
where to get it?

Borris Putnik
Unregistered guest
Get on Ebay, is called HU kard. It open all channel ;-)

Kamloops, Bc Canada

Post Number: 6
very interesting all i need is that hu card to unlock all channels nothing else softwares??

Anonymous

My Bell ROM 3 card was hit by Bell last time. ATR 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ......
I believed this card was looped. Can you unloop it and render the card to it's origianal image?
Thanks

largo key
Unregistered guest
BOB...everyone is pulling your chain,the HU/P3/football DTV card is useless now and has been since April..there is NO card (P4/5/D1) that has been hacked NOW for DTV (directv)..

Anon,obviously U're card is looped based upon the ATR,yes it can be unlooped by a knowlegeable person...many do offer this service for $10-$25..

Unregistered guest
i have 2 rom 10 cards for bell, can anyone help to unlock them? reply to email, tazzys20@hotmail.com

Username: Dharm125

Culpeper, Va Usa

hi i have rom-10 card and mikobu-3 m6.2 please help me to do program for dishnet send e-mail dharm@hotmail.com

Username: Ljp988

hi,Dear sir,do you have Open rom10 cards£
I want to buy lots of .I am in China,can you help me?
I have a friend in New York ,at the best ,you are in New York,
I hope I can get your reply,thanks.
my email:ljp988@hotmail.com

PaKiBaDSha
Unregistered guest
Hello Fellow Testers.. sad to say it but i am giving up my testing, so therefore i have an ISO programmer and 2 Blue Rom3 cards.
for all those who understand this language:
ROM Revision: 003
EEPROM Revision: Rev383
Logging into card
Checking for BackDoor
BackDoor appears to be closed, aborting
Error reading image from card
Closing of COM1 was successful

therefore these 3 items are up forsale, if anyone is interested can email me at pakibadsha@gmail.com i am taking offers and am wanting to get rid of these items.

Unregistered guest
hey, i just got dish network and i have the american top 60 channels, i would like to unlock my card and get pay per view . can someone please help? email me at:
lynixguru@yahoo.com

Username: Dharm125

Culpeper, Va Usa

hi i just got iso programmer and i need to know how to unlock rom 10 card and program the card i try with nagraedit but it say bed command or atr string invalid tell me what sud i do please help me

Username: Allic

CARD GOT HIT?
NEVER HAVE THAT HAPPEN AGAIN
ATMEGA 128,S CANNOT GET HIT BY ECM
$100.00

Unregistered guest
Hello all i am offering unlocking service. My price is $10.00 per card. Return shipping is $5.00 via usps priority mail with delivery confirmation. If i cant unlock your card your money will be refunded minus return shipping. I can unlock all rom 3 372-383 rom 10 A20-A23 rom 11 B82-B8A no unlooping Please dont send looped cards. Thanks

chucky383
Unregistered guest
e-mail is chucky383@yahoo.com

TexasLonghorn
Unregistered guest
How can you tell if your card is looped or locked ?
i have 2 rom 10 cards that are rev A21.

TexasLonghorn
Unregistered guest
How can you tell if your card is looped or locked ?
i have 2 rom 10 cards that are rev A21.

chucky383
Unregistered guest
If they have a valid atr string they are not looped. So if you can read them and they are saying rev A21 they are just locked.

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 164
Often imitaded, never duplicated.

TexasLonghorn
Unregistered guest
Chucky is there any software or downdloads that can unlock A rev21 or do I have to send them to a dealer?

chucky383
Unregistered guest
Yes there is freeware that will open a21. Do a search for it.

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 194
ROTF idiots

Anonymous

ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT DG-7000 working which programs can u get it Pls Respond.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us