Is Kbox down?

Bronze Member
Username: Kowarrior

Post Number: 13
Supposedly we get the green happy face for KBox pro beta file 2.17. I factory rebooted and reinstalled 181 Manufacturer file and 2.17 Beta file, rescanned everything and still.....everything is black. Still haven't seen a single channel up in 2 weeks now. Confused!

Bronze Member
Username: Puchatek

Post Number: 34
My is down!

Silver Member
Username: Ftajack

Post Number: 133
Posted by Juan Ramirezone yesterday.

some do this way.
1. Factory Reset
2. load "Factory File 1.81"
3. Factory Reset
4. load "BIN File 2.18"
5. Factory Reset
6. check "System Information" to verify new BIN File version.
7. check options turn off all AU and make sure MODE is set to Network
8. set Time Settings
9. set satellites properties and scan satellites to fetch Channels.

Also see http:kboxkhub.org

Username: Jdhillon

Brampton, On

Post Number: 6
nope its working for me

Silver Member
Username: Dirk_diggler

Post Number: 134
lots of problems with bin 2.18, im still using beta and im up

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18208
kbox is working very well on 181/218 combo.

Bronze Member
Username: Kowarrior

Post Number: 14
Is WWE ppv up tonight?

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 268
So far, its not coming. i was looking for WWE PPV to show, but its not working

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 18208
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 08:28 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kbox is working very well on 181/218 combo.

You sound like a little B*tch, go read the info from other sites before posting here like you usually do, then come here and post it like you know everything

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
Dp lnb's are having problems with the new bin 218

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18212
dirk diggler: You mind your language when you talk with me. Read this URL. I was the one who alerted you all with the problem with 218 first a general alert and then as an alert on DPP LNBs. You don'r read my posts and then come shouting at em.
Mr. - I know more about this then you will EVER know.
This afternoon I the movie Lagaan was watched without any freexing on Kbox on SET. Right now the two olympic channels are coming in fine.

So go and cuddel to your girl friend if you can't get any channlels. If you need help to get your receiver going come and ask me otherwise
just shut up.

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/board-profile.pl?action=editpost&postid=1 836287&page=2/621285}

Bronze Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 76
dirk diggler: Who do you think you are? Good information came to you from a poster who does not lie to his audience any time and you had to insult him.

I am watching you and if you try todo that again, I will make sure you get kicked properly.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18213
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/board-profile.pl?action=editpost&postid=1 837237&page=2/621055

Read this post, Dark Digger, - I was saying that at 8.30 - If you do know what I was talking about - I was talking about Aamri khan who played the lead role in Lagaan and the movie ends up with a cricket match against the english with Capt. Russell on the other side.

You are a spunk born with a bad tongue which you mother never corrected.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18214
At present on kbox on a generic LNB, most of the channels which should be working are working without any freezing. Amongst the Indian channels on 118w, almost all Hindi/urdu, and south Indian languages are coming through. funnily last week all Bengali channels were coming through and now none!

Dark digger - do you understand what I am talking about? If you are not getting those channels and you do not have a DPP LNB that you are the b!tch who does not know a thing. You don't have to read forums to find out. You have to learn how to handle the receiver and program it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
LOL,ya ya ya, palin nyda knows nada, I DONT NEED HELP FROM YOUR DUMBASS, i never asked for help from you so.....nalin your a loser F@g

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
dirk diggler:
You said the following to Nalin yesterday, when kbox was was working very well and Nalin had already posted where the problems lay.

"You sound like a little B*tch, go read the info from other sites before posting here like you usually do, then come here and post it like you know everything."

Why were you being offensive to him?

Today you are saying "I DONT NEED HELP FROM YOUR DUMBASS" - It is quite obvious that you are the dumbass who does not know how to set up your receiver. So you go back to school, DUMBASS.

Bronze Member
Username: Yakkydoodle

Post Number: 36
confident-harding said:

dirk diggler: Who do you think you are? Good information came to you from a poster who does not lie to his audience any time and you had to insult him.

I say to harding:

nalin has been proven to be a liar... harding, you're as full of it as nalin is. both of you need a lesson on what honesty is all about. from his reaction, it's obvious dirk knows the truth as a lot of people here do. try not to insult the intelligence of the board in your posts.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18219
Chopper: Are you still chopping.
I was not corresponding with the man. He suddenly showered abuses against me. The simple fact is that he had not read my caution against using 218 bin with DPP LNB. That caution for 2-3 days old, and I was the first one to give this caution. I had also given the address of kboxsite There is no need for abusive behaviour.
You yourself are making remarks against me for no apparent reason than hatred of me.

Bronze Member
Username: Pancho_vili

Post Number: 29
Confident
Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 11:21 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am watching you and if you try todo that again, I will make sure you get kicked properly.

are you back? please don't bash our members

Your Name (Displayed next to your posts): Confident
Last Logged In: February 22, 2010
Total Posts: 78

Username: Ftajack
Your Name (Displayed next to your posts): Superadman
Last Logged In: February 21, 2010
Total Posts: 137

Bronze Member
Username: Bhardwaj

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 53
not getting any channel above 323 to 500 need some help. thansk

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18258
On 119W there is not much available now after 323.
On 118.8 most advetised channels are available.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us