Newbies!

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 594
It always baffles me when you see newbie's, juniors , with less then 50 , 25 posts who think they know what they are saying, doing or even commenting on.
My advise to any newbie is to read read read, and keep your mouth shut until you can at least ask a reasonable question or make a statement relative to the subject with out making an idiot of your self!
}

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18187
Slo_hand2: That is a very good piece of advice.

"My advise to any newbie is to read read read, and keep your mouth shut until you can at least ask a reasonable question or make a statement relative to the subject "

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16061
slo_hand...most of them newbie posts are NOT from real newbies...they are older regulars here who have banned because of NN (Nalin Numbnuts) pulling her normal shi&t..so they just want to disrupt all the threads cause NN and this E site has been discriminating against whites fer too long....U know , same sh*it, different day...but same source NN

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18188
The frequency with which I normally complain is about 3-4 in a year. It is always about somebody directly harrassing me with vulgarity and stupid
se xual inuendos.
LK: Wake up. The days of putting the blame on somebody you believe to be your competitor are GONE. Face the reality and accept the simple fact that you have only a bunch of semi-criminals and yobs supporting you, and yes, many of them get banned because of their totally obscene posts, or attacks.
There is only ONE way to stay on this forum. Post rational replies to questions and stay out of areas you do not know about - which, by the way, are most aspects of FTA for you. The best thing you can do for yourself is go and learn.

Username: Tooney

Post Number: 3
Im sorry LK you are right. I really dont like picking on you but this is my forum and i intend on taking control. Please bear with me while i make myself look like an azz

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18207
I am not supporting any imposters. I don'r want people to use my name and post something I would not.

Now stop being knowledgebale and go to some other forum and test out your adeas of propriety and find out for yourself.

Silver Member
Username: Ftajack

Post Number: 131
Whiskey: What's bothering you? This thread is started by an old hand here and things are discussed by seasoned posters.

Silver Member
Username: Dj_lives

Post Number: 165
Slo_hand2

thats not true "totally"

just 2 weeks ago I was a newbie according to my "post number's"

but I still know allot about FTA and stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 3866
yeah... In my defense I am still as knowledgeable as this member

but that doesn't mean I am an idiot as a newbie .. I act like an idiot know matter what account I use LOL

Silver Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 330
Doreen, look above your last post! Do you know someone is impostering you?? A noob to boot!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 3867
you mean the one that says "hold on brb"..

that was me I posted the last post in the wrong account so I edited it and wrote :hold on brb and came back on as my gold member account .

I use both now

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
I know dear. It was just a joke. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 595
I understand all to well that everyone is bored to death with out a standalone, but this has been going on for years, one example was mapleleaf remember him, don't know if he has a new nick here or not but the battles raged even then,
I come here on occasion to get another prospective on the fta world, needless to say most times I am disappointed because it end up being SOL different day.
Sorry it has to be that way!

Silver Member

Post Number: 332
This place can really be a hoot if you have a wide open sense of humor. :-)

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 3869
Slo_hand2
I come here on occasion to get another prospective on the fta world

Thats just how I started too but never joined just read LKs reviews .... but darnit I got trapped in here and can't get out... LKs fault LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 596
LOL Doreen, there are many good sites out there check around!

Silver Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 312
This was the first place I got knowledge of FTA. I started back in 2006. Lost my password and stuff so I decided to get another account, I was helped by EVA, I dont know if you remember this user.

Now, I just come here to read what rumors are flying around and to laugh a little bit.

I have found other sites that have better mods and life is good.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18280
Re Eva
If I remember correctly, she was a very good helper and well liked. I think she officially withdrew from this site, by making a last post about it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us