Mitsubishi wd 62526

Username: Agun

Post Number: 1
Hello - my first post- I have a 4 year old WD 622526 that started @ 2 months ago with what I can describe as a ghost image and has lost its color in the areas that are ghost like.I changed the lamp as it was in need of change to a new original blub and nothing changed - maybe even got worse now after the change 2-3 weeks ago.
It looks like I lost the HD definition that I had before-its just not as crisp.When I had it installed the tech told me do not run it all day long with financial shows like CNBC - it will cause tuner burn in- but i just read in various forums here that DLP s and burn do not exist.I do see the lines of the stocks ticker on CNBC and the areas to the center left is cloudyand is lacking color.I adjusted as much as i can tint/color etc.Sort of improved it but nothing.I also changed the HD format to a grey background since i read in a forum that that may help the tuner rememorize colors -
I am trying to avoid what ever the local tech will come up with and charge who knows what
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us