Got an EchoStar DP311, can this be used?

Skr
Unregistered guest
I'm a new newbie here. Switching from Dave to Dish. Don't know anything about Dish. Have an EchoStar DP311 receiver. I'm wondering what's needed to get this sucker testing?

If I get a magic card and a programmer, what else is needed? Do I need a Jtag to extract the box keys? Or will the card & programmer be sufficient?

dss4u
Unregistered guest
Good luck bro with that dp311 ird because I just got setup with the same ird a couple of weeks ago and everyone has said there is no fix for these ird's.

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 89
No you need boxkeys, unless you are subscribing to the service, then the programmer and card will be all you need, Maybe a lock would be a good Idea too!

Skr
Unregistered guest
Yea, am subscribing. So I don't need boxkeys since I'm subing? So I wouldn't need a Jtag?

So if I don't need the boxkeys, the DP311 will be okay then?

dss4u
Unregistered guest
Maybe magicusertoo knows more than all the pro's I have talked to at probably over 20 different sites because they have all said there is no hack/fix for the cardless dp311 ird's. They have all said there are no boxkeys, jtag's, programmer, magic cards period that will fix these ird's even if you are subbing.

lonewolf
Unregistered guest
say magic i have just ordered a 2700 series dish box with the jtag on the bottom what would be the minimum of things do i need to get to start watching dish? and what would be a good site to subscribe to for programming? what site is safe to buy the hardware. appreciate any advice. thanx!

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 108
Lonewolf you will need a jtag reader and an Iso programmer and support. I have the same box and it is simple to do.

Go here and get support swear you want be disappointed. 3msprivatedss.com

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 109
**Dish Network is set up NOW** sorry for the delay bought some Rom cards and got scammed on them, they did not work, need to find someone hopefully won't scam me. Thanks for your patience Paul

There are a few models of receivers to look into 2700, 3700, 3800, 3900, make sure they have a jtag opening on the bottom of the receiver.
You will need a basic iso programmer (with dual crystal), a jtag reader and a rom card.
You will also need a dish too.

3msprivatedss.com

Unregistered guest
Just wanting to let you know I have recently ben testing a dish 2700 with hardly any problems at all - an occasional ecm, but I have jtag backups to cover that if all else fails ... Havent obtained any experience with the DP301 yet. Anyone know of the procedure for these?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us