IPTV Recommendation

Username: Dod

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1
Hi to both of you.
I live in Montreal and I have a Kbox prodigy (110-119-91) and i'm condidering sub to an arabic package to have always tv in case that kbox is down. Since Dishnetwork or Direct Tv is extremely expensive i'm considering IPTV such Talfazat, Hobbysat, Tekcorner or Tronix. i need you recomandation and advice on what to do and if you recomand IPTV, which provider do you suggest ?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17931
IPTV is usually reasonably good. If you have a fast Broadband connection > 3MB and a good monthly allowance of GB transfer (over 60GB) from your ISP, a small investment in a paif IPTV service could be very good for you. IPTV has a lot of cometitors and nowadays there is a big demand for IPTV. So many of the "free " IPTV channels freeze a lot. Research the different providers and find what is good. Invest in a nice 22-32" screen with a resolution over 1900x1200 and you are watching good TV plus a lot of other videos which are not flooding the Internet fibre.

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2
Actuatly i have a high speed internet with Videotron speed 7,5 Mbit/s. But i have only 30 GB allowance transfer. Do you think it's not enough? Also i don't need a 22-32 screen since i'm considering hook the IPTV box in my 50 " tv.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17933
Speed is OK. The 30GB may or may not be sufficient. You may have to look for a provider with better total download facility. Time only can tell. Keep in touch with the ISP to monitor your usage. If you are hooking to a large TV you will probably be OK

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3
Thank you Nalin, i appreciate
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us