? about cnx

Silver Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 391
i had a pansat 2700a that worked all the way until n3 came so i am wondering if i hook up a cnx reciever to the sat coax wire will it work or do i point the dish diffrent know please respond i want to order my cnx as soon as possible

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 470
Your settings will stay the same as far as your dish set up.This receiver is a very good receiver that is getting more and more channels all the time. I highly recommend it as I have the original nano with the dongle and it works great.I also just got the nano2 for my brother and he loves it.Try ebay first for your purchase as you can get some pretty good deals there.

Silver Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 252
Why are you getting a CNX? Why are you buying anything?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17894
Zoom into this thread for latest info on Pansat 2500/2700/3500

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
i havea question about cnx nano 2 when i get my reciever its on its way i am going to hookit to my sat antenna which is already aimed i hook it up to my antenna and also hook up my eithernet cable as well then do i load the latest bin file to it or is their a loader file ihave to load to it first i apologys for this question if its stupid but i want to get it going as smooth as possible

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17921
Load it first with the latest file. have everything ready for connecting to Broadband internet - either from your router or wireless or powerline.
Conect it up.
Turn on and scan when ready.

Silver Member

Post Number: 393
if i dont have a flash drive for my cnx nano2 what other way can i get the file to my cnx

Bronze Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 55
New files and instructions.

http://cnxdongle.org//instructions/

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17948
A USB drive can be bought for as low as $6

Silver Member

Post Number: 395
i have a cnx nano 2 i live in southern califonia and my dish is pointing at 110 and 119 i use to have a pansat 2700a and i found echo 7 and i cannot find echo 8 does anyone know what does any one know what echos im supposed to use again i live in southern cali and i am locked on my pansat 2700a signal where i would use echo 7 and echo 8 wich was 110 and 119 please help

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17952
Do you have your switch settings done properly in your CNX?
119 is usually set to port 1 input and Echo 8 (now Echo 10/11) is usulaly set to Port 2 input.
If nothing changed on the roof, the only change is the receiver and most likely you have not set the switches properly in software of CNX Nano 2

Silver Member

Post Number: 396
is their any ppv channels up right now if yes whitch ones are they thank you in advance

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17954
Look at this thread or go to cnxdongle site
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us