I need a good advice here

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 217
Hi all, i have a sv4000 after 6 months of used is died, i waited year for a fix nothing and i heard people talking about Kbox and Nfusion phoenix up all the time, I came here and asked witch one should i get for bev and dish people said go for Nfusion phoenix i bought one, after one month of used died also, should I get now a cnx or should i wait that's the big question i'm asking you people to answer for me

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15946
Well U know what happenned to ya when ya listened to the people here before...U should be smart enough NOT to listen to them again...I suggest U use another site....like ftabins..or ftaview

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 218
my question is along cnx will stay on, i will not blame nobody here for what happen, we all got the same problem like myself

Bronze Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 46
There is agood list of working STBs. Paste this URL in your browser and see.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/618566.html

I don't know why LK say bad things about ppl here.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15950
casual...did I say 1 bad thing here? ...NOT...unless u call referring ppl to the most informed DSS sites on the net, "bad "...U sound 2 familiar to be a newbie, acting all innocent, and now making false allegations about me...

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17885
Sakapfet: Don't listen to LK. She is spammer and has lost her status at many sites because of this kind of negative statements.
It is difficult ot pinpoint to one IKS service. On an average Sonysat has done the best. They have a maximum number of channels and have withstood ECMs.
The CNX group (includeds Satzen 300 and i-Link and now Topsat) are doing very well too. If you get Nano 2, you won;t need to buy a dongle.

Username: Never_on_sunday

Post Number: 2
Nalin Nyda was this necessary?
Sakapfet: Don't listen to LK. She is spammer and has lost her status at many sites because of this kind of negative statements.

You make accusations on our good members here, but
never post any proof !!!

LK, bash no one. mention no names,
honest as the day is long thats why he has so many friends here.
His momma named him LK.....L stands for Lincoln

quote... LK.......Well U know what happenned to ya when ya listened to the people here before...U should be smart enough NOT to listen to them again...I suggest U use another site....like ftabins..or ftaview

LK couldn't give answer to Sakapfet question so he suggested two other Sites. Don,t you and Plymouth have many times suggested other sites?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17890
Pluto - New member.
I don't know who you are, but obviously you have posted here before.

The first post in this thread was by Sakapfet asking a simple question. LK, very typical of her style in the past, immediately jumpted in, discrediting every helper at this site, and recommending her other favourite sites.
In the past it was dsscentral she would recommend; now it is ftabins (where her buddy PRFRMNJ is moderator) and Ftaview. The latter site was spamming here a lot with LK supporting and is a partly money grabbing site. ftabins, in MY personal opinion, is not a very satisfactory site.
When I recommend a site, I do it mainly for files which are not posted at Ecoustics. LK was and is actually shifting people away from Ecoustics and in the process, she is discrediting all the helpers at this site. I think that is very bad attitude, and should elicit a response from me, Plymouth and anybody who has been around for long enough to remember LK and her style of "killing" other members.
If YOU happen to be one of the older membrs, please reveal yourself and post in your real name which will at least enable me to ascertain that you know LK's modus operandi.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15956
put some more crack in that pipe NN...

discrediting every helper at this site

NN...I Never did anything remotely close to that...learn English comprehension!

Bronze Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 48
LK: Why don't you just look at the first two posts in this thread.
I think Nalin is very right in saying that you are against this site

Username: Chaff

Post Number: 9
LK was and is actually shifting people away from Ecoustics and in the process, she is discrediting all the helpers at this site.

KUDOS to Nalin for a wonderful post , I never knew about them switches before.

quote:

Nalin Nydas

The switch you have is a 4 to 1 switch for circular LNBs. You have 119, 110, and 91 on it, so there is one input left. You cannot use a linear LNB on that input.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us