CNX stand alone fix??

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12640
C/P from ftacp (rumor):

CNX Stand Alone fix

Treat this one as a rumor, as its not confirmed yet. So dont hold a knife to my throat if it doesn't happen. One of my sources, who has been in the programming game since DSS H cards has let me in on some info reguarding CNX's progress.
They have managed to open up TV fully on plastic. And are in the progress of rewriting the emulation for their FTA receivers.
They may release card reader addon for now until the full emu is programmed and tested, which could take a while.
The plastic part of the deal will require another peice of hardware (some type of iso reader/writer/glitcher) which will cost around $50. I still have mine from the "true testing" days. Also just heard the BEV now is rolling out with REV 906 with Charlie soon to follow. This might be to combat the plastic hack rumor with CNX to tighten up security. Stay tuned as things are getting quite interesting in the plastic world!! Let the fun begin!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6747
plymouth can i steal ur post?

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12644
Sada

Yes take it!

LOL! If you have some news on it, give us!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6748
thx plymouth...........

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17860
Many hacker/coders have friendships that cross the proprietary lines. I would not be surprised that CNX and Viewsat come out with an announcement soon.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us