Where to buy lnb 118/119 that suport the dish receiver vip 211k hd

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 125
looking to buy just lnb that is supported by the dish receiver vip 211 k hd . i tried the ones in the net but no luck . is there a place to buy the original made for dick. im using legit sub

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6746
ccc. i don't think u need to replace the dish,
telling u from bev experience, i changed the switch on bev dish , and it worked with bev rec, ... it didn't work with diseqc switch,
so best thing to do is try without diseqc switch ,
i think u need sw44 dish...
i am not sure about dn rec .. so can be wrong..

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 909
cccc, I do have same recr as yours. i'm using legacy lnbs with sw21 depends on how many and what sats you want ?????
let me know !

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 126
THANX GUYS . HERE IS MY SITUATION :

my friend ordered 4 sub vip211 hd. so we can share the bill monthly.
i took 2 sub. one for first floor and one for 2nd floor. my installed dishes are : echo3 61.5 twinlegacy for 110/119. using 4x1diseqc,

now the receivers are high definition . most of hd are in 61.5. thas why i need 61.5 . and becuz i want TV5 this channel exist only in 118 sat . . so i got problem here lol.

my friend has the dn instal for him becuz he was the one who ordered . they have him dish500 one one for echo3 with switch dpp44 using power inserter.

my case is different . i tought of using dp34 which i have change the lnb's to dp lnbs ans run to 2 receivers. but 118 is the problemm
i bought lnb that suport 118/119 from ebay. this lnd in compatible with dp34 using fta receiver but when i use vip211 hd i does not get the picture and the signal is lost .

any other suggestion that may help. i tought of buying the orifinal lnb 119/118 used by the dn but could not get it .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us