Hacked Rogers Cable Box

Silver Member
Username: Bassi911

Post Number: 105
Hey guys i heard that these hacked rogers digital cable boxes 4250HD went down. Can anyone confirm this, i was interested in buying one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
This is for GTA - Greater Toronto Area - only. These modified rogers boxes were working, but went down on Friday, January 29, 2009 at 10am. Does anyone have any solutions for the problem, apparently the person that hacked these boxes got caught.

Username: Bbatur

Post Number: 2
my friend's hd pvr( paid $ 1000.00) still going, how do u know it went down?

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
my friend's 4250hd for rogers went down on friday, and supposedly all hacked roger's boxes went down. He paid $700 for it. The guy he got it from says the hacker got caught.

Username: Bbatur

Post Number: 3
I just spoke with my friend he has it for almost a year now and his is still going.I just wonder it's only your friend's box is gone bad and the guy is bs him saying hacker got caught.Did you guys check with any
other guys who got the same boxes to see if theirs working fine.

my friend says he got his from flee market

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
My friend knows a couple of other people that had the same box as him, Scientific Atlanta Rogers 4250HD, and they also told him that their box is not working since Friday. Maybe the hacked PVR's are still working. Does your friend live in the GTA? and does every channel work on his Rogers PVR?

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
brandon where are you?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16024
OFF TOPIC...NEEDS TO BE DELETED..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help