DVD Code Database. Make Your Player Multi-Region

Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through December 22, 2005ChrisFine100
Archive through July 24, 2005Skookum100

DVDLover
Unregistered guest
I've done a little research and found this site a great source of information. Make your DVD Region Free in seconds. Use simple DVD handset codes to free your DVD player and watch films from all over the world. Hundreds of fantastic DVD Codes in one massive database. Check it out! www.dvdexploder.com

Unregistered guest
Please help, i need region hacks for toshiba sd-2109, and more importantly a Dual DVRW5002 combi from ASDA.

twiggy
Unregistered guest
I need a manual for the Insignia DVD/VCR recorder IS-DVD100121. Any help?

Anonymous

Hi,

Does anyone know how to unlock the Panasonic DMR-ES40V? It's currently Region 1 and I want to make it Multi-region.

Thanks,

Peter

Unregistered guest
Hi
Does any one know how to unlock the
Grundig GDR 5404 so it can view all regions

Username: Pashman

Post Number: 1
Hi!
Does anyone know how I can make my PHILIPS DVD-R3305 multiregion??

Thnx

desper8
Unregistered guest
hi, just got a "targa dr-5200x" and was wondering if the hack for the "dp-5200x" will work.ive got that one, but am nervous to use it in case of something unexpected hapening......if anybody out there knows could they please enlighten me thanks.

Unregistered guest
There are lots of requests for unlock codes for DVD's. I wonder if anyone is getting any answers? I have a Panasonic S25 and need to unlock my DVD player to watch a CD from Brazil. Thanks.

Anonymous

I've just been to dvdexploder.com and I can't find anything and don't understand what it's asking. Do you have to pay for its information?

Username: Epitaf

Does anybody know, how to please unlock Insignia 100121 DVD - VCR player combo?

Username: Epitaf

Post Number: 2
Twiggy - I just got one, can make you copy...

mactheknife
Unregistered guest
This is how you make a Phillips DVDR 3305/05 UK machine region free:
----------------------------------------------------
Philips DVDR3355. How to make it Region free.
Answering: https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=457559#POST457559

A) Turn on the dvd with no disk inside, wait until no-disk is displayed, Press "0009" + press "ok"
on the screen you can now see the information of region and version

B) Turn on the dvd with no disk inside, wait until no-disk is displayed,
Press "0086000"
Press "ok" button

Now the DVD is regionfree ( region 0)
(The last digit in the code is the region
for example 0086002 is region 2)

Greetings from Borders-free-Europe !
Fernando Yañez
--------------------------------------------------

Although the model number is different, I have the 3305 and I can asure everyone, that this "hack" works, and it works brilliantly, it took me less than five minutes to get my machine multi-region. Thanks very much Fernando.

If only someone knows how to make the damn thing set its own time and date? Mine has been on standby for about a month. Also does anyone out there know how, or even if this machine supports Phillips' "Easy Recording" facillty?

mactheknife2004@hotmail.co.uk

Unregistered guest
I have a Panosonic Home Theater Sound System HT-733 DVD player. Can anyone help?
Maybe someone who is already a member of dvdexploder?

Unregistered guest
and i want to unlock it

AyeJaye
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a code for the Sony DAV-C990 player? I really need to make it region-free.

k288
Unregistered guest
Hello, can someone help me with unlocking the region code for the Sony DAVFX100W please or point me to a site that will have it? I have checked dvdexploder and it doesn't have it... My email address is kenneth288@hotmail.com, THANKS

Unregistered guest
Hi, does anyone know whether Alba DVD74 can be unlocked (currenlty region 2)? Thanks in advance rothak@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
i am looking for a DVD RECORDER and VHS player which will play both Region 1 and 3. Both VHS and DVD will be able to play NTSC and PAL in US. Please help with the right model and brand.

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me with unlocking a LG V9120W for region 1 dvds currently AU thanks

Redmond
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me make my Panosonic DMR-ES10 multi region, I wud really appreciate it. mc_redmond@hotmail.co.uk

Username: Americanwings31

I just got the insignia is-dvd100121 vhs/dvd recorder combo. does anyone have the codes to program the tv part on the remote control? I want to be able to use the remote on my tv . i have a panisonic tv.

Unregistered guest
Hi all
I have a sherwood newcastle VC-765 & Im trying to find the unlock codes for if anyone can help that would be great
Cheers Rob

Unregistered guest
hi. can someone tell me the region free code for SONY DVP-NS50P/B? my brother is in the UK, my parents are in Hong Kong, and i'm in the US. I've gotten dvds from both of them but can't play them. If you can help, i'd really appreciate it. thanks. if you'd just email it to me at orangegreen13@hotmail.com that'd be great...most of the time i only have a few seconds to check my mail, so i doubt i'll have time to come here and check the board. thanks again if you can help!

Username: Coolshoes

Can anyone tell me the region free code for PANASONIC DVD RECORDER DMR-ES10EB please. Could you email it to me at danherb@coolshoes.wanadoo.co.uk
Thank you

Username: Ghost105

I got a Mintek MDP 1750 for christmas and I can't play many of my DVDs, because they are region 2 and the DVD player is region 1. I really need this region free code!!
Could you email it to me at emanuel-neumann@freenet.de
Thanks

Unregistered guest
i have a Phillips HTS3300D home cinema player/system and i need a code to unlock the regions. Any help would be great, thanks.

Anonymous

i have a mintek mdp 1750 could anybody teel me how to make my dvd region-free
?
fakeandanonimous@yahoo.com.mx
tanks

fantasticfairy
Unregistered guest
Hi - i have a Tevion TDR5101 - it's a recordable DVD player and I was wondering if anyone had a hack code or if recordable one's can't BE hacked or something cuz i'm really stumped. thanks a lot.

fantasticfairy
Unregistered guest
Hi - i have a Tevion TDR5101 - it's a recordable DVD player and I was wondering if anyone had a hack code or if recordable one's can't BE hacked or something cuz i'm really stumped. thanks a lot.

Username: Mrclare

LondonEngland

I have recently purchased a Panasonic DMR-HE50 DVD recorder and would like to make it multi Region so that I can play my Region 1 DVDs. Could some one tell me how to do this. Please advise to email CCSchade@msn.com. Cheers

Unregistered guest
Can anyone please help, need to make a Phillips DVDR3305 multi region.
Huge thanks!

Username: Ronlux

can anyone help me to make my Panasonic EH-50 codefree.
thx
Ron

Unregistered guest
Hi I was wondering could anyone please help me out with a multi region hack of the INVENTIVE DRW 2033 DVD recorder?

Many Thanks

Lissa42330
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I have a Sanyo DVW-6100 DVD/VCR combo and need the country and verification codes to turn it multi-region. Can anyone help me? Please e-mail me at homemadesandcollectibles@yahoo.com Thanks!!

Anonymous

I have a Toshiba SD 5980 SU DVD player. Can anyone help me to make it region free? Thanks. You can email @ sarkar.family@juno.com.

Anonymous

G'day,
Does anyone know how to unlock a Toshiba RD-XS32 for multi region playing
Thanks

Unregistered guest
hi, can someone please give me the code to make my panasonic dmr-e55 multi regional. thanks
you can email at bubory@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Does Anyone know the hack code ofr the Sony RDR HX510 Dvd player?

If so, please please email it to:

lissie_kaye@hotmail.com

Thanks so much in regard... please help!

Username: Lhamo55

Hello,

looking for the code for Toshiba combo TV MW14F51 - would this still need converter to view? one site claims to have the code but PayPal isn't an option (was a victim of major insider theft a few years back). If anyone can help please email to lhamo55@yahoo.com

Thanks

Anonymous

Plese help me the code to change my sony HCR-gnv111d to multi region...please please...

Username: Jrk

PHILIPS PET 710 PORTABLE DVD. I have tried a code given by EXPLODER: 1.Switch on player

2.Open tray door

3.Press setup on the remote

4.Select preferences

5.Pres 2,5,2,3,1,5

6.Press LEFT arrow

7.Press DOWN arrow

8.Press 0 for multi region

9.Press setup to exit

But I cannot get it to make a difference.

I really would appreciate help.

JRK

Username: Tvl99

I need to convert a Toshiba SD-P1600 into multizone. Can anyone tell me how??
Thank you

ice654
Unregistered guest
need help to make my AWA DP220 DVD player multi-zone? please help

NetHunter
Unregistered guest
I've done some research and found the following site a great source of information. It allows you to make your DVD Region Free in seconds, using simple DVD handset codes. You'll then be able to watch films from all over the world. There are hundreds of these amazing DVD Codes in one massive database. Check out this free list!

http://www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

McGyver666
Unregistered guest
It's frustrating that the DVD Exploder site lets you get a code for a fee. I just hope someone who's rich and willing to spend some for the Sony NS50P code would share it in this thread. If only I were rich, I'd do that. But all I could afford is a damned player that would not even let me play DVDs from other regions. Hell..

Unregistered guest
Hello, I need a code so that I can play multi region, my dvd player is a Samsung Home Cinema System HDTB120 - pleas email the code and instructions to traxor@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
PLEASE can anyone give me the code for a Tevion TSDVD1300 so i can play region 3 dvds, it is a region 2 at the moment.
Please

Unregistered guest
On the Panasonic DMR-ES40V , how do I change the computer volume name of the final DVD. The name on computer volume is DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER , I would like to change it to anything, thank you Bill dvd@alaart.net

Username: Eddix20

I need help getting my Panasonic DVD S25 region free. All your help is greatly appreciated.

perezsjsu@yahoo.com

Anonymous

If anyone has the code for making a Samsung DVD V8500 region free and could email it to me, I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you.

you can email me at childdoll@hotmail.com

Username: Regenwald

Please help me turn my panasonic dmr-es20 to region free (currently zone 1). Could you email it to me at regenwald234@hotmail.com
Many thanks.

Anonymous

The hack for the TVR5101 is identical to the one for the Philips DVDR3305/3355 shown earlier in this thread. There's also a useful thread on Area 450 about it.

Username: Dvdfreak

Does anyone have multiregion/region-free for a LG DV9823M

Anonymous

Hi - Does anyone have the code for unlocking the TOSHIBA SD350E ?

If so, please can you email to marcus.gaskell@ntlworld.com

Many thanks

Unregistered guest
I have recently purchased a Panasonic DMR-ES40V. I have a large library of VHS movies which I would like to preserve on DVDs. Of course, the copyright problem prevents me from doing this. Does anyone know how to override this feature?

TheHarper
Unregistered guest
I think DVDEXPLODER has 'Macrovision' hacks and well as normal handset region hacks.

They worked for me - and with great customer services as well, which is a wonder in this day and age! They've even got Sony & Panasonic DVD recorder unlock codes in their database. I'm a member if you can't tell.

Username: Bmcbride

Blaydon on Tyne, Tyne & Wear United Kingdom

Hi all can someone please tell me the unlock code for: Lafayette DVD Player with Divx Support LFDV971D.

Please mail to billy.mcbride@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks

Anonymous

Does anyone have the code to unlock a
Pioneer DVR-533H-S

pepsi
Unregistered guest
anyone know unlock code for bush 145 combi and philips 610 many thanks

pepsi
Unregistered guest
anyone know unlock code for bush 145 combi and philips 610 many thanks

Anonymous

www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/info/multiregion/
www.dvdhacks.co.uk

Both these sites list LOADS of FREE hacks to make your DVD player/recorder multi region

Unregistered guest
Any help in getting my Panasonic DVD S25 DVD player to play multiregion DVDs would be greatly appreciated! Please help. Thanks.

truthtakestime47@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
I need the region codes for my Sony DVP NC80V. I would really appreciate any help for this.

Unregistered guest
I really need to make my Sony DVP CS80V player region free. Any help would really be appreciated.

musicman1@epix.net

Anonymous

The hack for the TDR5101 is identical to the one for the Philips DVDR3305/3355 shown earlier in this thread. There's also a useful thread on Area 450 about it.

Unregistered guest
I really need to make my Sony DVP NC80V player region free. Any help would really be appreciated.

musicman1@epix.net

Unregistered guest
need code to switch samsung dvd model #v2000 to an all region player, and step by step instructions. PLEASE!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Hello pls!! can you tell me why my Samsung DVD player when I go to make it to another region it does not let me write or say in what country pls post me why or what can I do. 10x very much
Scooby Doo

mireilleviola
Unregistered guest
hi, please please help me!
does anyone know how to make sony DVP NS501P to an all region player? is the unlocked code mostly the same for all sony brand or type?
really appreciated it,
you can e-mail me at mireille_viola@yahoo.com.
thx a lot..

mireilleviola
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to make sony DVP NS501P to an all region player? is the unlocked code mostly the same for all sony brand or type?
really appreciated it,
you can e-mail me at mireille_viola@yahoo.com.
thx a lot..

Zena
Unregistered guest
How do I unlock my Region code from 1 to 4?
Pioneer DVT-320.

Unregistered guest
desperate to unlock my panasonic DMR e50 but doesn't seem to be possible. please help danmorris100@hotmail.com

jenza
Unregistered guest
LG v9120w
press pause
then 3 1 4 1 5 9
then type 0 for region free

Username: Rikski101

hi will help with a code for a lafayette LFDV696
ebay ads say it is region free, but mine is not

Unregistered guest
I need a hack for my Pioneer DV-360 DVD-player.
It now is programmed for region 2 / Europe.

Thanks in advance!

honeydrop@spray.se

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Does anybody have an unlock code for an Alba dvd73
many thanks in advance
carl

Anonymous

Can anyone PLEASE teach me how to unlock my dvd/vcd player to multiregion?

Model: SHARP DV-770

Email me at isnani_isnen@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Can anyone PLEASE teach me how to unlock my dvd/vcd player to multiregion?

Model: SHARP DV-770

Email me at isnani_isnen@yahoo.com

M. J Steeps
Unregistered guest
A word of caution. It bothers me that many of sites today try to sell their wares with little or no after-sales service. Many of the unlock codes I've had the misfortune of using needed different firmware versions that were never mentioned beforehand - or worse, simply didn't work at all. I tried on numerous occasions to follow up a dud code derived from a prominent site and to date, had zero response from them.

I mention this only because I recently became a member of DVDEXPLODER, a website that actually produced a working code for my JVC HR-HV2! - an unlock I'd been searching for relentlessly. Although the unlock was in fact tricky to implement, the website staff helped me all the way until the player became region free. They're a great bunch of technically minded and friendly people, I assure you. Here's a link to there main page - www.dvdexploder.com. If you need some serious advice, I'd strongly advise talking to them, as they really know their stuff.

There's a thread on on this board somewhere concerning Ebay DVD code scams that highlights the hit and run attitude of lots of sites. Once you've handed over your cash, you receive a product where 50% of the codes are useless and are laid out by a 10 year old that has difficulties giving simple instructions. Avoid Ebay at all costs, unless all you want is a list of outdated codes backed up with no customer service help by the vendor. And yes, I did give a bad review to the vendor on that occasion.

Just to say, be careful how you handle your DVD player and use a trusted website to make the thing multi-region. I've mentioned a reputable research site here already, let's hope they can keep up the good work.

Please excuse my rant, I've had it up to my here with poor advice and general Internet skulduggery.

Unregistered guest
PLEASE does anyone know or can they find the code to make region 4 TEAC DV-3170K a MULTI REGION player??? Please email me ASAP..mismuzik6@yahoo.com.au
Thankyou

Username: Dsrfb

Thanks very much. It worked just fine and you've made my 3-yr old son very happy.

Username: Dvdpal

Hello, I am trying to find the code to unlock my Panasonic DVD-LA85 model. This is a portable unit that is 3-4 years old and I would like to use it to play multi-regional and PAL format dvd's. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Username: Dvdpal

Hello, I am trying to find the code to unlock my Sony DVP-F21 model. This is a portable unit that is 3-4 years old and I would like to use it to play multi-regional and PAL format dvd's. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Username: Sapper62

Hi, does anyone have an unlock code for a Daewoo DPC7400P portable dvd/cd/mp3 player. I have a number of region 1 dvds that i would like to watch on a region 2 player. Any help would be very much appreciated. E mail addy is

Cap_34@hotmail.com

Many Thanks

Username: Shewillfall

can someone please help me i need the code for a KLH digital KD-1220

Username: Bobbobber

re: awa dp220

I couldn't find any exact instructions on the web or what the player is (something else rebadged as AWA most likely) but I have managed to unlock it somehow (I wasn't very systematic though, sorry).

When you open the tray, you can enter a four digit code with the remote and get an X on screen for each digit. You don't get any confirmation of the new region but one of these works:

1670 (try this first, I have a strong suspicion it is the one)

If you can determine which is the right code, please post a reply for others. Cheers.

Username: Fuss_fuss

Hell all.. if anyone knows a hack for the Panasonic DMR-Es30 then please could you email it to me ... it would be greatly appreciated.

kind regards

brbonus@hotmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2505
Panasonics don't unlock with the remote.

Username: Wildnsexu

Birmingham, West Midlands England UK

could you please help me with code for sony rdr-gx3 to make multi regional
my email address is simonelahbib@hotmail.com

Username: Enners20

Darlington, County Durham UK

Goodmans GDVD303R - making it multiregional - help!

Does anyone know the code for this model DVD recorder so I can make it multiregional please?

Username: Ballena

I bought my dvd in the sates and i live in Colombia... i cant use it here because the zones are different.... please help... if anyone knows how to unlock it...
my dvd is

SONY DVPS41P

Username: Le_dartagnan

some months ago I purchased a mobile DVD player. it should be multi regional, but I have problems with region 1, it just won't read them. Can someone help me out ?

Username: Cess

Brisbane, QLD Australia

Does anyone know the unlock code for the BenQ JH 300 DVD recorder to make it multi region? Please email me andreachapple@hotmail.com Thank you in advance.

Username: Raoul_duke

LondonUk

Post Number: 4
I couldn't help noticing your dvd code request posts and thought I might be able to help.

Whenever I need technical information, especially to do with DVD codes and unlocks, I always go to one site in particular. Check out the following web page - all the people there seem to love the place too!

http://www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

You can access the rest of the site from the page I've linked you to.

They've got some great customer services if you need any particular help. They helped me with my Sony RDR, so I take my hat off to them.

Username: Martindup

BournemouthEngland

Post Number: 3
Hi, does anyone have the hack for Bush DVD 2041, in exchange for the hack for Bush DVHRS02.

martinjacqui2001@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks. Martin.

Username: Martindup

BournemouthEngland

Hi does anyone have the code for Hitachi Combo DV-PF2E, in exchange for the hack for Bush DVHRS02.

martinjacqui2001@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks. Martin.

Username: Mastertiger

i have a hitachi pf5e(uk) anyone have the unlock code for it or a site other then dvdexplorer as they do not have my make and model available unless a pay money. I am new to the UK and me and my kids have relocated here from the US we have US dvd's but a UK player the hitachi it can only play all dvd's or zone 2 and all my kids movies are zone one can anyone help me please thanks a stranded Mom

Username: Dvdhunter

BristolUK

Have you tried the firmware upgrade for the Hitachi PF3E? That might help - but don't hunt me down if it kills your player.

LondonUk

Post Number: 6
Don't do it! In most cases Toshiba's CAN be unlocked with a firmware upgrade, but is it worth experimenting at the cost of your player?

BristolUK

I couldn't help noticing your dvd code request posts and thought I might be able to help.

Whenever I need technical information, especially to do with DVD codes and unlocks, I always go to one site in particular. Check out the following web page - all the codes are free on it.

http://www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

You can access the rest of the site from the page I've linked you to.

They've got some great customer services if you need any particular help. They helped me with my Sony RDR, so I take my hat off to them.

Just thought I'd lend a hand!

Matt

LondonUk

Post Number: 7
I can't help but agree. DVDEXPLODER does have what I believe to be the best customer services in the business - a whole team dedicated to researching your requested dvd player.

They offer a load of other services as well if you want to check them out. They successfully unlocked my Sony RDR, so I give them the thumbs up, especially in light of the many hit and run websites out there, dedicated to wasting your time. Check out their free page.

Username: Antouyeye1

EdinburghUnited Kingdom

I have just bought myself a Toshiba HDD AND dvd video
recorder, 160 GB disk drive, model numder RD-XS24.The problem is that, it is not multi-region, can only play region 2 discs. Does any one have any idea at all how to unlock it, change it into
multi-region? Is there a code that i might need? The make of my TV is Mitsubushi. Please help, anyone?

Username: Andrewoldham

Hello
Im looking on how to make my SONY RDR-HX525 MULTI REGIONAL
Can anyone help please
Please email me at
andrewoldham@fsmail.net
Many Thanks

Username: Bearo

All DVD players sold in Australia are zone-free and can plyback both PAL as well as NTSC- most with a choice of output system. The Panasonic DMR EH 60 is labled zone 4 and 240vac, but works on all zones and on 120vac as well. The High Court here declared that the area zoning restricition was not legal here as it prevented Australians from playing and enjoying DVD's bought legally overseas- thus the zone restricions were found to be unfair and unacceptable.

Username: Mona_srvstv

London, Uk England

hi does anyone have multiregion code for sony dar-rh7000 home cinema system plzzzzzzzzz help me

Username: Falapa

Csaraca, DF Venezuela

Does any one know how to unlock the
Toshiba DR5 so it can view all regions.
Thanks in advance

Username: Taffy007

Help me!! I need to unlock LITEON LVW-5115GHC+ If anyone can help please email me
bumblingbuffoon@hotmail.com
Thanx

Gold Member

Post Number: 2720
http://ilohacker.tripod.com/

http://www.techolio.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=951&sid=ffc926af9eceb20138

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 14
Does this unlock ALL LiteOn players and recorders? If so...... cooooool.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2814
All of them, I don't think so. The 5000 series is all I think.

Username: Streetsk8er39

MI United States

Need code to unlock Sony DVP-F21

Please send to streetsk8er39@wideopenwest.com

Thanks in advance

Username: Dwight

I own a DVD RECORDER Panasonic DMR E50. Although the product is good, it does not play multi regional dvd's.

Does anyone have the codes to unlock the Panasonic DMR E50 so it can play all regions?

Please email me at dwight_cockburn@yahoo.com

Much Sincere Thanks,
With Warm Regards,
Dwight

Username: Leelee1990

I have an Insignia DVD/VCR Combo (model IS-DVD040924) and can't for the life of me figure out how to change the region so I can play Region 2 DVD's. Can anyone help? I've searched the net but can't find anything!! Cheers, L :-)
(lthien@boughton.ca)

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 14
Looking to unlock the Panasonic DMR-E50... pant, pant, pant. Does anybody have an answer? If so.... post here. Looks left, looks right....

If your looking to answer general DVD recorder questions, e-mail the guys at dvdexploder.com - they always seems to have a helpful suggestion or two. Their Panasonic range is also impressive. I might give them a go and post here on the E50 mystery.

Username: Jurng

really appreciated it,
you can e-mail me at jurng1905@hanmail.net tks

Username: Cwatt

I was interested with the Australian message as I am in Australia and I have a Kenwood DVF 3070 and I wanted to purchase an F Troop DVD set from USA. I was advised not to risk it as my player is a Zone 4.... any ideas? Many thanks

Username: Curly_clive

HI there,i was wondering if any one has got a code to make my panosonic DMR-E50 REGION FREE,i brought some software to unlock my panosonic,and also my kids pacific dvd- 1002 model but not with any luck,the software i brought said it would do the pacific but not the panosonic, i just dont want to waste anymore money any help would be most gratefull,if any ideas please e-mail me graham_hill8@msn.com, or post here many thanks

Username: Spiderxxo

lost my region free code for older dvd star media 4050 can anyone help me pls

Username: Spiderxxo

pls if u can help me with region free code for star media dvd 4050 send it to spiderxxo@hotmail.de

ty

Username: Cost_eliminator

ok people this is FREE cost nothing and is really helpfull for unlocking virtually all models. It is kept up to date by the people and hackers who find the codes out. If you find a code I would ask you add to the list .

POWER TO THE PEOPLE AND NO COST FOR WHAT WE SHOULD HAVE ANYWAY (yeah I know the last part needs work it isn't very catchy).

http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/info/multiregion/hackable.asp

enjoy everyone and i hope it helps you all like it has me.

Username: Stupearce

LondonUk

I have a Daewoo DVD recorder DF-4501P does anyone know of a multi region hack please.

Username: Coby7050

COBY 7050 and others...
----------------------------------------
press SET UP
press FF(>>)
press FB(<<)
press Next Key (>>|)
Press Previous Key(|<<)
Region code will show up.
Change the region code to 255 with the arrow keys.
After changing Press Setup to exit
---------------------------------------
It works very well. Try more than once if doesn't work in one try. Good luck

This works in DVD TFDVD 500/5050/6200/5000/7050/7100

Username: Fuzzybutticus

hi i need help i made a mistake and hacked my dvd player as a awa dp220 now i cannot get anything on it and i discovered it is an awa dp209 .Please can anyone help me

Username: Kusakun

Hi there. I need the unlock region free codes for the JVC XV-N422S & for the XV-N322S if anyone has them please post them or send it to:

looney40@hotmail.com

Username: Mishypurple

Does anyone know the multi region hack for the new Insignia DVD player - model NS-DVD1? I know other Insignia products have hacks so I'm guessing this one should too?

Thanks

Username: Divedown25

Coby 7050. Thanks for your guidance. I bought the Coby DVD 7050 player at Mexico airport (for a rip-off price I discovered today) and it was marked region free. So it was not!!!! But now it is :-)

Username: Xiurell

Looking to unlock LG RH199HS Could anybody help me? Thanks in advance

Username: Abi77

HI,

I need some help,i have an LG LRH 780 dvd player region 1.i need to play region 2 or multi region

I need help on this one THANKS
email adress : mabdellatif@hotmail.com

Username: Maryland_e15

LondonUK

Does anyone have any information on how I can unlock my Panasonic DMR EX75 DVD player to make it region free?
email me at robert_gill@fsmail.net

Username: Kimr

I have a Toshiba sd-47hksr Home Theatre that i desperately need to make multi-region.I live in Zimbabwe so can't join any of the paying sites as we have no international credit cards here!! Can anyone help with the unlock codes please? My e-mail is kimrobertson@zol.co.zw - help please!

Username: Chibisarel

I have just bought a Peekton DVD/DivX player (PK 6024), and I've been searching for ways to unlock it to be region free. However, I haven't found it in any of the free places linked to above, and I'm wary of registering to someplace where I'm not certain they have what I'm looking for. Can anyone help me with either a way to unlock it, or a link to someplace that CAN help me. Does anyone with a Dvdexploder account know if my dvd player even exists in their database?

Username: Dormat40

I was wondering if anyone knows the unlock code for a LG DP170 portable dvd player?

Cheers

Username: Johnchoo

Help to unlock region code for Philips DVDR7310H is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Username: Smoguinette

#POST888417

For Insignia NS-DVD1 :
1) Remove disk (if any) from the player
2) Turn the player off
3) Turn the player on
4) Open tray
5) On remote press 9-7-3-5
6) A box should appear on the screen with a region number inside (1
for players sold in USA)
7) Use Up and Down arrow keys on the remote to select desired region
(0 means region free)
8) Press Enter on the remote. Tray should close.
9) Enjoy

Username: Mishypurple

Thankyou so much. I was really beginning to wonder if we'd made a mistake by buying a cheap DVD player, when we should have just bought a mulit-region one for over $100! We can now watch our British DVDs!!!!!YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Username: Jmckee

My daughter sent me Region 2 DVDs from London for Christmas (complete Tintin!). Does anyone have the unlock codes for a (Region 1)Panasonic DMR-ES40V DVD player? I see the same question has been posted before, but without response. E-mail me at Miller-McKeever@msn.com if you do, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Jim

Username: Colombiana

Medellin, Antioquia Colombia

Hi, I'm from Colombia. I have a Panasonic SC-HT680 and I need a code to unlock the regions. Any help would be great, thanks.

Angela Maria Upload

Username: Paul_marsh

Saffron walden, Essex United Kingdom

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CODES TO MAKE A TOSHIBASD37VBSB DVD PLAYER AND DUAL VIDEO INTO A MULTI REGION PLAYER

Username: Snowf1975

FOR THE SAMSUNG DVD-VR320 :

UK Region 2 system
Turn ON
Press Menu Button
Enter 57538
region will appear in top left hand corner (2)
select new region 1-6 or 9 for multiregion

It works but you have to be quick changing the number at the top left hand corner to the number 9 or it flicks off the screen.

Username: Snowf1975

videohelp.com

gives you hack codes for DVD players for free.

Username: Craib62

Fochabers, Moray SCOTLAND

can anyone help me ? i have a philips dvdr3432v/o5 . is there a way to make it multi regional

Username: Ph103ap

Purchased A Grundig DVD 5404 recorder and silly me bought A region 2 DVD and guess what it wont play. any suggestions to make recorder region free

Username: Ngf

Lorain, Oh Usa

Does yone have an unlock code for Toshiba SD-K625?

Username: Grahame6251

Sydney, NSW Australia

How do I unlock my DVD player OMNI DVC-67004 to make it recognise all DVD formats
Thank You
Grahame

Username: Pxush

MA USA

Help!!!

Does anybody know how to change the region code for Symphonic WF803 DVD player. Thanks.

Ping
pxush@yahoo.com

Username: Vampirius

DMR-EH57EC-K Panasonic HD recorder with 160Gb HD. Region hack would be greatly appreciated!
mail at vampirius@hotmail.com

Username: Jelly

Does anyone know how to make the panasonic DMR-EZ45VEBS multi-region? I really want to play American DVDs but can't at the moment.

Please could you e-mail the info to me at my e-mail address: julietann59@hotmail.com

Username: Mkd

Hi
Does anyone know to unlock the Sony RDR-HXD870 Multizone.It's currently Region 2.
Thank you.

Username: Wolfmandim

Multi region unlock code for Philips DVDR7310H is urgently required. Thank you!
mail at: sevastos@ath.forthnet.gr

Username: Pasettid

Post Number: 5
SMOGUINETTE! you saved my life! thanks

Username: Snoproblem

Girlfriend just got Insignia DVD player NS-1UCDVD. Can anyone provide unlock hack to make it region free. Would get me lots of points for my new relationship.

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 39
Still looking to unlock the Panasonic DMR-E50. Does anybody have an answer? If so.... post here. Looks left, looks right....

If your looking to answer general DVD recorder questions, e-mail the guys at dvdexploder.com - they always seems to have a helpful suggestion or two. Their Panasonic range is also impressive. I might give them a go and post here on the E50 mystery.

RE: DVDExploder - Very helpful customer service!

Username: Aparnoo_b

Hi
I have a Toshiba SD220EB DVD player that I wanted to make region free and went to the website www.alldvdcodes.com hoping to get a response. I paid them 5.00GBP for a premium phone line that would have generated a 10 digit code for me to enter in a space that would have given me the DVD code, and although I got a 10 digit number I could never get a DVD code as the website did not recognise that mode of payment authorisation? It is bizzare and annoying that the website introduces newer ways to pay so that you do not want to share your card details and instead use a premium phone line as suggested by the website and it does not work! So I have paid but do not even have any code to start off anywhere! Can some one help please? And beware of this website. They must have duped so many..
aparnoo_b

Username: Rodmagno

Please, I need a code to PANASONIC SC-PT950. It's currently region 1 and I need it to be region-free.
Any Hint?
Thanks

rodrigomagno@gmail.com

Username: Mm2000

Anyone got any codes\firmware for
Toshiba sd-p1400?

Will be very grateful

MonkeyMan2000@gmail.com

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 51
Just a reminder to all DVD owners having difficulty unlocking 'stubborn' players.

I'm sure you've spent a good few hours trawling the Internet for region codes, but there's an easy way to make your system multi-region without having to plough your way through trashy websites - and transform your equipment quickly.

Why not drop an e-mail to the team at DVDExploder and see what they can do for you? No hassles, just make an enquiry and let them get to work while you relax.

Here's a link you might want to follow, explaining the nature of DVD coding and guiding you in the right direction -

www.dvdexploder.com/dvdcodes

Simply send an e-mail and you'll be minutes away from watching that backlog of foreign films you've been itching to watch!

Username: Tob69

can enybody help. i need the code for a panasonic dmr-ex77eb. thank you

Username: Fenriz999

Mexico, DF Distrito Der...

I have a reproducer Samsung DVD-1080P8 somebody knows as it is I cosay to make it multiregion, I need I cosay please

Username: Getmyownpet

Post Number: 6
You want to know your time of death?
http://www.tombclock.com

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 54
Hi Gustavo,

If I come up with a solution for the Samsunf 1080P8, I'll e-mail you. Keeping me eyes open....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3932
No matter what these DVD Explorer spammers tell you, very few DVD recorders can be made region free. Don't waste your money. Do some homework and buy a player that can be made region free.

Username: Happy_as_larry

Hi, like the rest, I am looking to make my dvd zone free.
Sony DVD-NS708H
I read some code which mentions a one-4-all remote, is this necessary?

Any help would be great.
Thanks

johnd987@hotmail.com

Username: Magrurry

Panasonic DMR-ES35V
region free code please. reply to judgeraye@aol.com

thanx

Username: Algecar

Hello everybody,
Does anyone know to unlock the Magnavox Model ZC320MW8

mail at aastudillo_c@att.net.mx

Thanks

Username: Pammyt

Hi you folks out there, can anybody tell me how to unlock my Panasonic DMR E55 (uk model) dvd player, please reply to pamt@hotmail.com many many thanks

Username: Abw2

Oak Park, IL United State...

Does anyone know how to make a Toshiba MD20Q42 multiregional, and if so will the code work on any DVD player of any kind? I would greatly appreciate whatever help anyone kind provide.

Username: Eribjo1

can anyone please help me?
i need region free codes for LG v290
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts