Need some pc help

Silver Member
Username: Greatful

Post Number: 157
Need some pc help every so often i get a ialmrnt5 display on the screen and i have to restart the pc i use xp what do i need to do to fix this.
The other problem i have is after i download more than one movie i would like to put more than one on a dvd is there a program that i can use to do this.
Thanks.
Greg

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3586
VSO ConvertXtoDVD 4.0.9.322a

http://hotfile.com/dl/24287884/b9b1240/Vso.ConvertXToDVD.4.0.9.322a_by.www.bdppl z.com.rar.html

Information:

ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.

ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.

The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.

Features:

* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options

What's new in ConvertXtoDVD - 4.0.9.322 ?

Improved interface:
* Implemented a merge feature directly from drag/drop, using the <shift> key
* Fixed issue when reloading settings

- 0003085: [Bug] Video processing failed to init on stream 0000001 error, I can't convert - resolved.
- 0003087: [Feature Request] Easy merge mode - resolved.
- 0003067: [Bug] v4.0.6.316 ?eta: Add a few files, then click Automatic / Add lots more files, no changes on the Advisor ! - resolved.
- 0003084: [Feature Request] add info under preview window that subtitles are not visible during conversion - resolved.

* Multilingual support: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, German, etc
* conpatible with: Windows XP, Vista, Win7 (32/64-bits)

serial code included

About the ialmrnt5 display on the screen ...I would try to use "SYSTEM RESTORE" Choise a date b4 you got the first message. or even earlier.

To use System Restore to restore Windows XP to a previous state, follow these steps:
Log on to Windows as Administrator.
Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore. System Restore starts.
On the Welcome to System Restore page, click Restore my computer to an earlier time (if it is not already selected), and then click Next.
On the Select a Restore Point page, click the most recent system restore point in the On this list, click a restore point list, and then click Next.

Note A System Restore message may appear that lists configuration changes that System Restore will make. Click OK.
On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, click Next. System Restore restores the previous Windows XP configuration, and then restarts the computer.
Log on to the computer as Administrator. The System Restore Restoration Complete page is displayed.
Click OK.
If you successfully restored your computer to a previous state, and the computer is performing as it should be, you are finished.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2014
http://www.eddieoneverything.com/windows-xp/how-to-fix-the-ialmrnt5-display-driv er-error.php

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3587

zulu your link didn't work right so I found that site and reposted it for you ... hope you don't mind BTW good find zulu

http://www.eddieoneverything.com/windows-xp/how-to-fix-the-ialmrnt5-display-driv er-error.php

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2015
Thanks....

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Doreen i have been using convertxtodvd for awhile now i have tried to drag and drop more than one movie or episode of a show and it will not except it and as far as http://www.eddieoneverything.com/windows-xp/how-to-fix-the-ialmrnt5-display-driv er-error.php
i tried to download but it had (Page Not Found),maybe i am running to many programs at one time when ialmrnt5-display happens?
Thank you.
Greg

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3588
Greg... when i drag more than one movie in convertxtodvd my movies are AVI format or MKV. I can fit 3 or more on a DVD after the software converts them to dvd format. Maybe your movies are to big to fit more than one.

Try dowmloading avi formats or MKV blu-ray and DVD formats are very big files.

as for the ialmrnt5-display on that site.... I just noticed the site is down for downloading the files

try this site

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/detect.htm

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
Thank you Doreen i think i was dropping in the the file be but now i opened up the file and drop in the ifo file i can put more than one in just like you said i will look into the http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/detect.htm
site
Thank you so much Doreen have a good night.
Greg

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3590
you are welcome Greg good luck with the ialmrnt5-display problem

Silver Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 155
thank you doreen

Silver Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 156
do you know where to dl movies

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12529
grub

To your question: Thread: What hapenned to doreen's thread???

Sorry!

Doreen is banned now!

We banned few troublemakers called the fun bunch then she breaked the rules and harrassed the forum yesturday and all this actual day, she was advertised many times to stop it or she will be banned but she did not take the advertising seriously and we banned her.

This is not a happy thing because she was able to help the eCoustics members and she choosed the dark side with her bashing!

In the latest months, the forum experimented many problems with bashing and disturbing on every threads without control in spite of many advertising to the members concerned but they only laugh of it!

With the Administration we decided that we need to banned few members to stop this big problem, very sad decision but needed.

We hope that other members understand it and live in this forum in the harmony!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us