Help!! with Direct Network system

Just Me
Unregistered guest
I own a DISH NETWORK ECHOSTAR 301 RECEIVER MODEL #DP301 REG O.I3. I also own a ISO-7816 Smart Card Reader this ISO utilizes a 3.68 Crystal Frequency. I want to know where I can find the software for the programmer. Good programming for the card and if a blue card with 100908 Rev. AA will work with the recevier. And do you really need 2 dish's to have all Dish network channels? Thanks

Happy Gilmore
Unregistered guest
you will have to vid-mod that ird to get it to work & yes that card will run in it, no you don't need 2 dishes just 2 lnb's 1 to pick up sat110 degress the other for 119.. get free sofware & great support at www.dssevolution.com

Just Me
Unregistered guest
What is an inb's pick up and can I use a direct tv dish for dishnet work? How do I get 110 degrees and 119 degrees? Please help! I don't understand. Thanks Just me

will11544444444
Unregistered guest
you forgot sat 61.5. that's what the second dish is for.

put you zip code in the receiver and it will tell you where to point the dish.

dudju
Unregistered guest
i talked to the guy who does my card today. he said buy the end of the month that things look good. he hasnt said squat to me until today, his word is good enough for me so fingers crossed. soon see
later

Username: Hunter

Post Number: 1
What do i have to buy to replace my HU card;I have an RCA receiver and a Mikubu111(m6.2)card programmer?Can anyone tell me a good source for the right card?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us