Blackbird Receiver

Hunter23
Unregistered guest
Hey guys. Instead of using the P4 or P5 cards, can the Blackbird Receiver be good? Also how long to do you guys think the cards would be up?

Username: Tdives

Post Number: 1
I have a friend who has one and he's getting about 800 channels on it how he's watching 2 birds, charlie and bev. He's only had to do one software upgrade in the last 2 months, and they dont have a card.

the voice
Unregistered guest
The blackbird is not cheap and will eventually go down...as U said,its been ECM'ds once already now...If U only want cheap or free TV,I suggest U go with FTA (gets all dish/bev channels and more ,and its legal) or share a DTV subscription with a few others and watch about 130 channels very cheaply ($15-20 per month)..split the bill,order PPV's,NFL sunday ticket etc. online..

Username: Steelbird

Post Number: 1
There seems to be different variations on the Blackbird device - I want to know exactly what I would need in order to receive NYC broadcast stations here in Florida. I'm really not interested in the pay stations - but I would like the network broadcasts from NYC - JAX TV stations suck. I am already a DISH subscriber, and have the dish device set up outside.

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 47
I suggest if your interested in fta to start reading REAL hacker(dssftp.com, hack-this.com, dsscommunity.com, al7bar.tk and more can easily be found) websites about them this site is really a bit of a joke when it comes to true info just use a search engine and keep investigating.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us