NFUSION NEW 1-17-2010

Username: Bradentonhunk

Sarasota, Fl Us

Post Number: 3
please tell me 1 reason why nfusion would want to make a come back .they sold millions of boxes when no one else was up and running .can their server actually support this many boxes ??? if they were making a comeback someone would have leaked something out already. I will give you just one reason they arent coming back i-link. nfusion is i-link bottomline .i-link has the same channels as nfusion plus ppv ,nfusion was working on ppv when they went belly up.everyone wants ppv so i bet i-link will sell millions of these boxes just like nfusion .so if u sell millions of one box and you loose support for it.millions of new people need new boxes its a brilliant marketing scheme.they dont make money by supporting boxes they make money on sales .these sites protect everyone BUT the customers .someone mentioned hacking eks they said youll be banned .well your saying u can hack bev and charge money for it but the customer cant.thought this was a hobby lol call it what you want .THEY CAN STEAL SOMETHING AND TELL YOU CANT BECAUSE ITS WRONG . YES THERE GOING TO BAN ME BUT THE TRUTH HURTS .CURRENT BINS ARE DICKTATER IN THERE OWN WORLD
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us