Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 222
Mr. Sandman
Silver Member

Post Number: 211
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2010 - 03:46 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/16 4:30 ET At New Orleans- Arizona
1/16 8:00 ET At Indianapolis- Baltimore
1/17 1:00 ET At Minnesota -Dallas
1/17 4:30 ET At San Diego - NY Jets
My picks for next round are Indianapolis,San Diego, New Orleans, and Minnesota

Plymouth
Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12319
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 12:51 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure?

Mr. Sandman
Silver Member

Post Number: 214
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 05:50 am:

Canada
....Are you sure?

justforhaha's
Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 2027
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 10:19 am:

Plymutt is the mole...no mod...

Plymouth
Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 12322
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 10:32 am:

LK

I will kick your a/s/s again old stupid troublemaker!

Since you are not able to stop your bashing on helpers, your sport thread will be bashed as you do on other thread.

This can be played on both side!

If you don't understand it, your threads will be deleted!

Right!

RUSH
Silver Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR
BAN YOU

Post Number: 215
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 11:08 am:

Watched my first NFL game of the season last week as Kurt Warner threw 5 td passes, quite a nail biter at the end. I can tell you today that Warner leads the Cardinals to the SB and wins this year. Warner SB MVP.

It`s not CFL, but mildly entertaining

RUSH
Silver Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR
BAN YOU

Post Number: 216
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 11:18 am:

Congratulations to Plymouth!!!! I have to admit I am a little confused? Am not sure if you are the Canadian Moderator, or the Moderator for the entire Ecoustics Sat forum? Or are you a full fledged Moderator for all of Ecoustics? Just curious.

For what it`s worth, all kidding aside, I think you are a good choice for moderator! You are fair and just in your rulings, at least that`s been my experience! I have never known you to ban,report anybody just because you did not personally like them. So I really admire that quality in you Plymouth! It`s a rare quality you have there my friend!!

justforhaha's
Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 2028
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 12:09 pm:

plymutt doesn't "rule " anything..never has, never will....

a mod is a mod, no such thing as Candada mod..yes mods can be limited to specific areas such as just "satellite" boards...

plymutt commonly runs to the admins and "reports" everybody he don't like...read the other area of Ecoustics...ya can't miss plymutt's "rat" girly ways..

plymutt and NN commonly ruins and disrupts threads that they are not the center of attention of,... and as we all just seen, threatened to do here now..

rush....if ya only seen 1 game all year, WTF do U know about the NFL and all the teams involved now?....ya seen Warner and AZ play once and then ya make bonehead statements like that, sure makes ya look as dumb as plymutt....

rush...the CFL is the place NFL "rejects" go to play...the CFL is mildly entertaining...the NFL is real football....

rush... I never really noticed ya before, but yep I did now..and U are mildly retarded, and I'm being kind to ya...cuttin ya some slack...figure that towel on yer head is too tight, stopping blood to yer brain..

BTW...plymutt....nice bait and lead in ...for others now to disrupt this thread...but plymutt U ain't that slick..and others ain't that stupid, just yer buds are.....

Mr. Sandman
Silver Member

Post Number: 216
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 12:57 pm:

RUSH...Warner..is..a hot dog the Saints will ring his beII

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12324
What a useless thread like you Sadman!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us