Best and Worse FTA dealer

Bronze Member
Username: Fennek

Post Number: 12
Because of my bad experiece with Maxxelectronics. I propose you give your best and worse FTA dealr, considering all parameters : prices, fast shipping, support service, equipement quality, etc.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 442
http://www.onesat.ca/Free-to-Air-FTA-Digital-Satellite-Receivers-Canada-s/35.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
worse : Maxxelecttronics
Best : looking for

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 204
Best http://transatelectronics.com/

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 443
Mr. Sandman I have purchased a few items from Transat and it is a good site but they really don't sell any receivers anymore and when they did they only sold Kbox so that is why I suggested this one http://www.onesat.ca/Free-to-Air-FTA-Digital-Satellite-Receivers-Canada-s/35.htm Plus you will save the PST because they are in Alberta and also have a greater selection of products.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3199
I agree with Mr Sandman
best people around

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6670
i agree with mr sandman, african bit
Transat the best ones......
luke is best team manager at transat....
5/5 rating for transat...

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17528
They are all good and all somewhat crooked. You have to be firm when dealing with any one of them. Those amongst the readership here are Gujaratis and Punjabis will understand fully what I mean.

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 209
Nalin Nyda......They are all good and all some what crooked..... ..... what I mean..It takes a crook to know a crook

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17536
You are somewhat right but not in the way you think. In bargaining parlance you had to be nimble (quick thinking) about the price. In the modern almost "fixed price" world there are different bargaining nuances and methods.
Here is an example:
I bought a bedroom set - store demo - from a store owned by a (Punjabi / Gujariti) business. Paid for it, but put in the contract that the sotre employee will deliver it. That part of it was my Gujarati "crookedness". Somebody else delivered it instead. It was missing one big part of the deal. I simply insisted that he take it back and as he refused, I said I will send it back anyway. I did not ask for the money back. That was another one of my Gujarati "crookedness'. He left leaving the furniture with me, and the owner called me exactly 1 minute later to say he is himself bringing the missing peice. He came and delivered the missing item, plus an additional item AND WAS APOLOGETIC. I told him that I knew it was mistake and the wrong set was delivered and he said with a great understanding look that he was glad I had discovered the delivery person's mistake! All's well that ends well.
As I said, you have to be a North American Punjabi or Gujarati to deal with the dealers of your kind.

Bronze Member
Username: Kbox

Post Number: 85
nyfta.com in new york the r good too

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I do not understand how a store that has tens of thousands of customers who buy online because of the scam for a few hundred dollars
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us