Zenith Plasma TV (Flat Screen) Only have a picture on the top third of the screen. The rest is black, Audio is fine... Help.

Username: Danny910

Stedman, NC USA

Post Number: 4
model # - 50pc3db-ue

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes..., FL

Post Number: 10638
you, sir, are SPAMing. you created 4 threads of the exact same thing.

you need to take it to a tv repairman. unless you know how to take it apart and fix it. i would invest in a new tv, one that is a bit more reputable. you get what you pay for when it comes to electronics.

Stedman, NC USA

Post Number: 5
It's not called SPAMing is called a "FIRST TIME USER" and a cross between broke. When I bought this TV, I had a job. Another company bought our company and moved it to Honduras. One good thing about this great country not only do they look out for people they bring into this country but they will send you to school if you loose your job overseas.
So, you sir before you think you know all the answers - KNOW THE FACTS....

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10677
don't get catankerous...

you lost your job, not my problem. and your tv is busted...also not my problem.
since your going to school, learn how to fix it. :-)

i don't think i know all the answers, i told you to go to a tv repairman to get it fixed, or buy a new one. that is the limits of my knowledge, which is why i didn't tell you exactly what's wrong with it. lmao

i did however tell you that you made 4 posts about the same sh1t, and then when someone called you on it, you got defensive, not a good way to start out on a forum asking for help.

NC USA

Post Number: 7
Shut up PUNK and go to work.... bASSHEAD86....
LMAO...}

NC USA

Post Number: 8
My bad ... One more thing, capitalization. This really bugs me, people not capitalizing after periods and please one letter words are always capitalized. Come on man, we learned that in the first grade. I may be reaching here but.... Just maybe I'm not the one who needs to be in school. If you want to continue to ACT like you're smart please show it on the keyboard.

Catcha later

bASSHEAD
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us